Your photos - wintry scenes

Wouldn’t do for uz all t’want t’ be int’ same spot Dave :grin:

1 Like

Oh dear! Someone had a very very bad day :open_mouth:

1 Like

I like my weather a bit more temperate. Looking forward to spring and I know it’s just around the corner :+1:

1 Like

Who was that poor soul Mandy? :thinking:
Must admit though, when I spent a couple of years in the Caribb on my boat, I missed the seasons, but not this bitter cold! :neutral_face::neutral_face:

The driver in James’ photo Bill.

1 Like

Yesterday was sunny here in Grenoble. I did Nordic walking to the forest nearby called Frange Verte and passed this cemetery. Peaceful with nice view of the Alps Mountains.

5 Likes

Truly lovely photo Julia. Thanks.

1 Like

5 Likes

A photo to make me smile. Thank you. :grinning:

1 Like

The view from my kitchen window this morning :open_mouth:

2 Likes

She was a pyrenean sheepdog and adored the snow. Her main aim in life when we had snow was to try to eat as much as she could.

2 Likes

Brrr, hope you have your thermals on Mandy, that makes me shiver just looking at it ! Bitterly cold wind but have actually seen the daffodils dancing in the sunshine today :blossom::sun_with_face:

1 Like

It was very cold this morning but has got less so during the day and most of the snow has now melted thankfully. Stayed in today so warm and toasty.

1 Like

No snow, great! sunny but cold, good walk round a local lake today, Nr La Gacilly 56, will post a pic later.

4 Likes

I was going to go outside and take another pic but the electricity, internet went off just after I posted the first one. It’s just come on again…hooray!

2 Likes

Pull the other one Chris, I reckon that you were installed in front of the fire with a good book, a hot drink and were just waiting for some spring sunshine before you moved ! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s the truth guv, but yes we have been in front of the fire with hot drinks…well red wine actually. We only had a couple of inches of snow but 27 hrs without leccy!

2 Likes

Well, “wintery scenes”… could include a photo of the roaring fire… :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

I can go along with that Stella, my favourite place in this weather :wink:

2 Likes