Your Work - Please read this before posting!

Sounds fab and I have just ordered a copy!

Congrats! That is a lovely and well-deserved review. And … I totally agree with him.

Ruth Deborah Rey … this is SHAMELESS!

(don’t know how to get it smaller. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 'Scuse me, please)

A Sleeping Madonna statue that turns out to be a very dead old lady and the perplexing likeness between film actress Roxane Fontaine and Ana Rosa de Fontes Foncequa, the old lady’s niece who mysteriously disappeared twenty-one years ago, are but the beginning…
Let The Sleeping Madonna take you to Portugal’s magnificent Douro Region, but most of all watch the rebirth of a unique, extremely sensual concordat of love between Roxane Fontaine, Rui Cabral and Rui’s wife, Celeste de Fontes Cabral. Their Triangle of Love, a ménage à trois that lasts for forty-two years and within which the three of them share life and all it has to offer.

http://www.deborahrey.wordpress.com

Hi all, I’ve just had such a good review of my blog from Keith Eckstein over at a Taste of Garlic. I’m so chuffed I just had to share :slight_smile: http://www.atasteofgarlic.com/midi-pyrenees/a-mother-in-france/

I’ve got a Kindle thingle up there, not a whole book, but a long article like you’d see in the New Yorker if I had the connections to get in there. It’s a memoir of an incredible few days during my residency in Germany, and lots of people have enjoyed it. Plus, it’s the first thing I’ve written in 46 years of being a professional writer that’s earned me royalties!

The Bar at the End of the Regime

I am Simon O’Corra, writer, researcher, editor, proofreader, cv/personal profile writer, life coach, playwright and screenplay writer

My work can be seen at www.simonocorra.com

I am just coming out of a massive Summertime Writers block and slowly re-starting everything off by doing a daily blog (to be seen at the above site)

My first full book to be published came out in April this year and I am immensely pleased with it. I find it doesn’t get any easier once you are published and in fact it doesn’t truly matter if you are or not.

Writing is as writing does i.e. Writing - If you do that then you are a writer

Good writing and chatting to you all

Simon