A little mid-week humour to lighten the mood

Indeed it is in our household… OH then hopes I’ll get the breakfast… :wink:

Similarly.. we have strict routines with keys. If a certain building is unlocked, the key stays on the shelf by the foot of our staircase and neither of us can miss seeing the key on the way to bed (at the latest). Once that certain building is safely locked, the key goes back out of sight on the appropriate hook, amongst lots of others. :+1:

1 Like

Try to keep on topic folks.

1 Like

Funny how a meme about losing your marbles led to drift …

13 Likes

5 Likes

Not in this house. I’m always the first up and himself gets up about 30-45 minutes later. I’ve NEVER had a cup of coffee made by Stuart, at any time of the day. I’m not even sure he knows where we keep the coffee :pink_heart:

1 Like

Young Pablo

Time changes everything

Back on track

6 Likes

Be careful what you claim…

5 Likes

1 Like

Sorry

Ok Give in. Don’t get it

3 Likes

It’s a longstanding fear of mine when flying…

1 Like

I think it’s to do with Sean Connery possibly pronouncing parsley and partially so they sound the same. Parshley.

5 Likes

It took me overnight to work it out.

Then the penny dropped.

I can’t work out how to incorporate the bookshelf joke into that so I’ll just upload it.

3 Likes

And don’t ask him what he’s doing when he takes a seat.

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

That’s great joke if not an original one but my histerical mirth was not for that but the fact that as I read it to myself aloud, I transposed the opening line to cudget buts, no idea why I did it and even less why I am stilllgggling about it.

Only had the first sip of the G & T, promise.

2 Likes