A little mid-week humour to lighten the mood

You beat me to it. Time for a Pense, Trump and mormon tread I think! Lets keep this one as it should be!

6 Likes

Ah. Sorry. I thought you said moron :grin:

2 Likes

My apologies for getting sucked in. As you were.

12 Likes

6 Likes

Naughty!
:face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Whichever type of behaviour men choose, Trump or Pence, it is degrading to women.
One appears to think that he may not be able to resist the whiles of women, whilst the other sees any woman as fair game for his wandering hands or any other part of his disgusting body.

1 Like

I suspect those sort of people would be happier living in Saudi Arabia where they would be protected from single women. I know I would be happier if those sort of people lived in Saudi Arabia :joy:

3 Likes

I think it’s maybe just an extreme version of the idea that “if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out”. Do everything you can to avoid putting yourself in a position where you may be tempted.

I was going to add a “Christian joke” here to justify the continued drift. Then I googled “Christian joke”.

I advise you not to.

2 Likes

Please @Jane_Williamson @John_Scully and anyone else who wants to discuss this, start a thread for it. As pointed out by others, this one has been derailed enough.

5 Likes

Split the post off into the new topic as well.

@billybutcher

3 Likes

Veering back on track!!!

9 Likes

We now return you to our normal program. :wink:

Yes, I know it’s stupid, trivial stuff, but there’s a whole forum for the rest of it.

12 Likes

350345107_977673529929757_6337313886274861840_n

7 Likes

9 Likes

But my post was a joke. Didn’t you get it? :joy:

My original Pence post was taken from the satire section of the NY Times.

It didn’t seem funny at the time. Possibly in different circumstances it might have been more amusing.

I thought it was bloody hilarious :face_with_hand_over_mouth: But there ya go. Try this one for size…

or

7 Likes

11 Likes

I wouldn’t normally share GBNews but this made me laugh…

https://twitter.com/imalexwatson/status/1666170916882067457

:rofl: