Alive the kids in the Cave - Successful Rescue... but Sadly One Diver Dead

It is isn’t it? I have been following it really closely. The rain seems to have started again but hopefully they will get everyone else out tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I wonder how long it will take for the film to be made? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m catching up this afternoon, with this and other News… (millions of emails etc as well)…

1 Like

The rescue mission seems to have restarted.

Follow here for live updates.

Lots more details about the rescue and the cave site and the journey these poor boys will have to take to get out.

1 Like

I don’t think it matters if some of the information is doubled/repeated… it’s such good news, let’s have it all… :relaxed::hugs:

1 Like

"14:10
Unconfirmed reports say four more boys rescued

Thai officials are not confirming this morning’s reported rescues as they happen, but eyewitnesses have told media at the scene that four boys have so far been brought out on Monday, taking the total number of rescues up to eight.

Reports earlier on Monday said a group had been brought up to a staging area inside the cave, waiting to be brought out one by one to ambulances."

2 Likes

8 out now

2 Likes

Great effort, :crossed_fingers: :heart:

1 Like

I’m very impressed by the way the media have been managed so that their intrusiveness and hyper-emotionalism has not been able to contaminate the cool professionalism that characterises this most delicate and challenging of operations.

I can imagine the frenzy that would have been whipped up by the gutter press in UK over the decision to disallow parents access to their hospitalised children post-rescue, on medical grounds.

“Stony–faced hospital chiefs deny pleading Mums access to their hug-starved kiddies… to satisfy politically-correct 'Elf-and-Safety red-tape…”

You better believe it…?

Oh they still managed to write BS, I just look passed it. Things like the children must squeeze through gaps only 15" wide, well they managed it ok on the way in, seen the size of Thai children,not the obese western kind. What of the adults with diving gear far harder. Journos eh.

1 Like

Yes, John, I am utterly amazed at what the rescuers have accomplished so far under the most technically, physically and emotionally challenging conditions. It shows what humankind can do for the good across national, cultural, language and other barriers when hearts and minds are stirred to skillful and compassionate purposes and means. And it is done for no reward or rémunération. Incredible !

Four more boys have made it out… :hugs::hugs::hugs::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

"Tuesday morning will see the start of attempts to rescue the remaining four boys and the football coach. "

:crossed_fingers:

sounds as if another lad is safely free… :relaxed:

And the live link says 10 are free… who knows… let’s keep fingers and toes crossed…

3 Likes

All out wonderful effort, very sad about losing a diver though!

2 Likes

Yes indeed… wonderful news about the boys…

1 Like

Half hour ago, 3 divers and a Doctor to come out. France Info.

1 Like