Anti Covid Vaccinations and Covid 'Passport

enlightened Countries, obviously :wink:

Thatā€™s reassuring!

On 20 July British In Europe retweeted that the Tous Anti Covid app can now scan and recognise NHS covid vaccination barcodes.
I have no way of verifying this but if itā€™s true itā€™s a welcome development:

7 Likes

Just had our UK certificates within TousAntiCovid scanned by our local restaurant and the system worked perfectlyā€¦

6 Likes

I just received my Passe Sanitaire for vaccinations received overseas (not the UK and without a QR code from that country) and although the local Covid Centre receptionist put obstacles in my way the Medical Doctor at the Centre acknowledged that my vaccinations were recognised he duly entered the information and issued me my Passe Sanitaire.

6 Likes

Before I put our Covid passports on the mobile, is it possible to put more than one CP on one mobile?

Short answer is Yes.

2 Likes

Good morning thats good unfortunately having spent an age getting our UK QR code from NHS to Anti Covid site ours didnā€™t work at a cafe. Luckily i have paper copies from NHS in French and English
And she was ok . Shame QR didnt work ill keep presenting it not sure if its because its copied ? Seems going need more often than not .

Does this reference help?

Thanks i will five it a try

1 Like

Had a frantic vaccine passport moment this morning prior to going to lunch with friends in an excellent local resto http://www.lacuisinedumarchefigeac.com/ checked my phone and discovered my Anti-Covid app had been ā€˜disabledā€™ and that I needed to download and install the latest version. Fortunately Iā€™d previously scanned and printed a copy of my Fr vax cert to have in my non-digital wallet in the event of some technical failure.

Problems galore: no mobile signal chez nous and my current portable is the first one Iā€™ve ever owned that isnā€™t recognised by our router. Then set off in friendsā€™ car downloaded the new app and discovered the download hadnā€™t updated, but had re-installed; thus erasing both the COVID certificates in my appā€™s ā€˜walletā€™. Eventually, re-scanned the hard copy from my non-digital wallet and was able to use my phone to enter the resto and an art gallery (as in Dogs and Art thread)

Wanted to flag this up as Iā€™d got my app ready some time ago and then this unexpected problem occurred,
suggest checking that your app"s working and up to date , and carrrying back-up hard copy of vax.

4 Likes

Your situation is just the sort of thing which can happen to anyoneā€¦

which is why folk are being advised to print out their Pass Sanitaire even if they have the App on their smartphone.

(Pass Sanitaire in paper form will always be accepted, since not everyone has smartphones ā€¦)

1 Like

Did you get yours from NHS app ? I copied ours from the covid travel section and got a hard copy or letter but still are not recognised ? I have up dated

Yes scanned it on my wifeā€™s phone

In some ways the paper copy would be easier for us. We do have the app on our smart phones but rarely have our phones on. Much easier just to show the paper version.

If all that is looked at is the QR code, can I just carry that, plasticised? Much easier than the A5 folded copy of the whole thing.
But then, how do they check it is my code and not someone elseā€™s that Iā€™ve "borrowed?

I am still in a similar situation to the one that Farthing was in.
Arrived back in France about a month ago after a prolonged stay in UK to look after my mum during lockdown.
I received two doses of Pfizer in UK (as a temporary resident )At first was told that I would have to be registered as a permanent UK resident to get a vaccine and was just puzzling that one out when was given aRDV at a local vaccination centre
So maybe they overrode system to vaccinate me without an NHS no which suited me at the time but was then unable to get a UK Covid travel Pass and therefore no Pass sanitaire here.(I have a surgery printout of the vaccinations )
On arrival I had a serum antibody test via Doctolib so that if push came to shove I could get a 3rd vaccination and thus the Pass sanitaire. My doctor here very against this but has not been able to help nor has my pharmacistn northe local Assurance Maladie office
I feel slightly more optimistic knowing that Farthing has been successful and will push on with help.covid-pass@diplomatie.gouv.fr and go to a Covid centre
Meanwhile I,ll have to obtain the temporary PS for an Xray booked for this week
Tried in vain to find my old NHS number online and through my mothers GP surgery with no success(I think they must have changed them after I left uk)

Changes from 14th March 2022 announced.

• Ten cases of the ā€œDeltacronā€ recombinant have been detected in France, according to Public Health France and it could be circulating on French territory since mid-January. It brings together in its genome the sub-lineage of the Delta variant and also of the Omicron variant . ā€œIt is difficult to predict what their characteristics will be in relation to the variants from which they are derived, and therefore their impact on public health in the event of circulation in the populationā€, informs the health organization. These new cases are the subject of extreme vigilance , because ā€œthey constitute major evolutionary eventsā€.
1 Like

Hoping someone can put my mind at rest. Iā€™m in a peculiar situation I think, where my vaccine passport may expire whilst I am abroad, but Iā€™m not eligible for the second booster until after I depart France to visit Ireland and UK.
There is conflicting info online as to whether a full course of two initial vaccines plus one booster will expire after 9 months. Some say no, some say yes and most are ambiguous. My booster was valid from 22nd December and so could expire on 22nd September. Iā€™m leaving France on the 14th September and arriving back on the 28th September. Iā€™m not eligible for the second booster until the 15th September, at which point Iā€™ll be in Ireland.
So, if it only lasts 9 months, then Iā€™m stuffed, but if it doesnā€™t time out then Iā€™m OK. Does anyone have a definitive answer as to whether the vaccine pass times out after 9 months if youā€™ve only had one booster ?