Any cheerful news today? (Nothing negative please! 🙂)

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Happy birthday

1 Like

Happy birthday from me too Stella, but I would pass on the breakfast in bed lark, perhaps you were spared the crumbs if it was just tea though. :joy:

And how nice it would be to have someone else cook for you, I am even now trying to conjure up the memory. :rofl:

1 Like

David… I am in awe at your courage and perseverance… if I could bring you a crumbfree breakfast in bed, I would… :crossed_fingers:

Happy Birthday :partying_face::partying_face: sounds like the day got off to a great start :grin:

1 Like

Many happy returns @Stella !

1 Like

:flamingo: :sheep: :sheep:

Hoppy birdie 2 ewes.

:smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just got back from shopping (Lidl this morning - getting a practice for our next trip over) and found everything I needed. On getting back there were 2 separate caterpillars wandering round in the garden - unfortunately I can’t find my macro lens to take pictures, but things are coming back to life again.

1 Like

@Stella Happy birthday to you! Many happy returns of the day :birthday::champagne::clinking_glasses::bouquet:

1 Like

now then… we need a description of these caterpillars, at the very least

short and fat with hairy whatzits… thin, spindly… and colours that “stood out” ???

A very Happy Birthday, Stella! :clinking_glasses::champagne::birthday::bouquet:

1 Like

Just in time for Easter, my newest niece, 36 weeks born yesterday by Caesarian. Her name is Charlotte, a cousin for little Iris Araminta

Incredibly tiny. And perfect. 🩷

8 Likes

And something nice to watch later

3 Likes

As long as no one falls in :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I can’t find my macro lens. :worried:

One fat and squishy, olive with dark and light longitudinal zigzags down the back, the other black with hairs in tufts and pale stripes.

Many happy returns of the day. Remember you are only a day older than you were yesterday!

1 Like

Just heading into Oxford - 14.5 degrees and sunny driving to the park and ride. :blush:

1 Like

Mmm, save me a slice please,

3 Likes

Super exciting, and the right result 🩵

1 Like

Hope this doesn’t turn out posted in the wrong thread!

1 Like