Boris Johnson - liar, fraud and just plain stupid

Everyone has focused on grouse shooting but mosts sports are allowed to continue from Angling to Ultimate Frisbee, one of my favourite pastimes. :grinning:

Could you unpack Ultimate Frisbee? I think I know what a Frisbee is, but you never know! :thinking::upside_down_face:

It’s an Olympic sport from 2024 onward -

1 Like

I looked it up (google is your friend) and it is typically played by ado’s less than 7 in number

In the 90s Federal and state land was no longer available to graze cattle freely and after that the fires started increasing.
Also it has been a known fact that the water usage of the coastal residents was too high(each bedroom on suite) and literally emptied the aquafers in the mountains and depopulated a lot of areas, giving raise to less management. These problems were already present in the 90s and in the 2000s the only thing local officials were after to settle more people in rural areas and now these poor people have lost everything!

4 Likes

Another very telling and predictive analysis from Crace. Or rather, I hope it is predictive, but I can be sure of nothing these days.

A propos of nothing, both Johnson and Trump are exhibiting very ominous percussive tics these days. Johnson’s stabbing gestures hint at his profound frustration about “not getting through” to others, or not commanding the attention he craves.

Note also Trump’s compulsive tapping of the rails of any stairs or steps he climbs/descends: sometimes a triple tap, as if to ward off misfortune. He is known to be phobic of germs and this tapping gesture (like his irritable compulsive coat-front jerks) betray great inner tension and anxiety. His shoulder-hunching postures also suggests a man under huge intrapsychic tension, like an unexploded missile or cocked revolver.

1 Like

How Doris sees himself perhaps?

4 Likes

All I get is “the image could not be loaded”

Bizarre… can see it on V’s PC as well as her iPad… sent it to you by DM

Yes, odd, I can see it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today is the day. Will all the ducks, in the form of arse licking MP’s, fall in a row and support his breaking of the law by supporting his Internal Markets Bill?
All heads of the Anglican churches in the UK have today published a letter in the FT denouncing this.

1 Like

an interesting perspective from Quora

1 Like

apparently true:

3 Likes

He is properly despicable. How on earth did the UK do this to itself? Let’s hope his eventual downfall is painful and total.
Izzy x

3 Likes

Ideally I would like something based on the scene shaming that was in Game Of Thrones where the lady had to walk through crowded street naked whilst being spat on and other things thrown at her - that may be appropriate for him.

:grimacing:

He went to Eton. He’d probably like it.

2 Likes

Never seen it. Sounds like the sort of treatment BJ deserves though, if not worse!
Izzy x