Brexit Vote, what next!

I’m starting work on the house in June, and am looking at my at taking my pension early as we speak! I’m done with this crap!

1 Like

Did you forget to cross them, as it is SNAFU!

1 Like

So now it’s all Parliaments fault ? Well I’m sorry but I thought that Theresa May is supposed to be in charge of the government, and therefore ‘de facto’ also in charge of Parliament ?
So off she goes to Brussels again (at tax payers expense no doubt) to ask for something she has already been told she cannot have. I wonder exactly what part it is of the concept of ‘No’ that she cannot understand.

Invading Ireland ?

:rofl::rofl: I might have start listening to that comedy.

Calm down Brian…she’s on your side :wink:
Seems even less likely MV3 will save her deal now.

1 Like

She’s not on my bloody side! :rage:

1 Like

Oh yes completely on my side! :poop::triumph: :joy:

Please feel free to delete if not allowed…x :slight_smile:

Petition to revoke article 50…

Edited to add that the signatories have increased by 5000 plus just in the 10 minutes since I signed…x :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Signed it already, just over a quarter of a million now - not sure what impact it will make.

1 Like

Another 5000 plus since midnight…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

And another 10,000…! Off to bed now at 270,000 plus signatures…x :slight_smile:

And another 10,000 signatures at just gone half midnight…280,000 plus…x :slight_smile:

Edited to add…300,000 plus at just before 1 am…x :slight_smile:

PetitionRevoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.

“The government repeatedly claims exiting the EU is ‘the will of the people’. We need to put a stop to this claim by proving the strength of public support now, for remaining in the EU. A People’s Vote may not happen - so vote now”

I’ve voted but don’t we need 17m+ votes to make an impression?

I signed ages ago.
What a star Dominic Grieve was yesterday in the House and what a contrast with the moaning TM.

1 Like

Well it’s gone up nearly 100,000 since I signed it about an hour and a half it’s jumping up by 1000 about every 4 minutes at the moment so don’t rule it out!

To make an impression? - no I don’t think you need that many - it’s standing at about 420k which is more than enough to make an impression.

To show unambiguously that Remain would win were there another referendum, with no wriggle room for the government. OK that would take half the original electorate - abut 23 million votes which is a bit of a tall order.

It’s gone up nearly 10k while I’ve been typing this - 429k now

I posted it on my Facebook page and my friends voted too.
Perhaps if all SFN members do the same we can make more impression.

Yes, I did the same last night - don’t know if anyone voted.

438k now.