Business Owners chat (no specific topic in this thread)

No big deal, shall we discuss via email? :slight_smile:

Oh right, how come?

I deleted it.

Hi James, I posted a here earlier but can’t see my post any more?

Due to an overwhelming response to the free ad offer, all of the were taken within a couple of hours. You can still sign up for the 8€ per month offer here http://www.survivefrance.com/page/sfn-business-owners

Thanks!

James

Hi all, I’ve decided in the end to do as Imre suggested, to design my own simple page and get Google to host it.

Many thanks to all.

Tony

Hi Tony, we can certainly help you. We run a website design and hosting business which operates on a monthly subscription basis thus doing away with the hefty upfront costs often charged. If interested, you can find more information on our website: www.marengo.cc . Depending on site complexity, monthly subscriptions tend to be between €20-30.

Sounds good Imre, as I’ve already designed a couple of very basic sites in the past using Word. I’ll check that out.

I don’t want to interfere with anyone’s business but frankly Google provides a domain name and website hosting (which you can fill yourself if you know how to use Word) for 7 Euros a year.

I have to say £7.12 a month sounds staggeringly good value, considering the cost of hosting a four page site from the various French companies that approached me, was 250 euros per month…& that was the 900 euros cost of creation that represented “excellent value all round”

Tony

I recommend Mike Storey at http://www.Whype.co.uk please mention SFN if you use them.

Thanks

James

Does anyone know anybody who will design and host a basic two or three page website for me? I’ve just been looking at the Vistaprint package at £7.12 per month. I’m not sure if that’s good value or not.
Any info would be appreciated.

Tony

We recently set up an agency www.slice-of-france.com with the intention to organize private cultural tours for foreigners who wish to experience French culture and not only pass by…

So if you wish to test and taste northern Provence and the rural départment of Ardèche, don hésitate to contact us… (Huguenots history, medieval villages, small ocal producers…)

A bientot
Pierre

Free advertising for 12 months for tradesmen in France. See my blog for details
Blog

It lamped down at Castelnau Magnoac today but all our wonderful customers still turned up for their bacon and sausages. Mrs Digger even bought me a coffee, much needed by a damp and bedraggled me. Amazing how many of the French are now scoffing British pork pies, even scotch eggs!! Enjoyed Oloron St Marie market yesterday and off to Samatan on Monday - ah well it keeps me off the streets!

Hi Sandra, could you please add www.BrittanyNormandyProperty.net to your list of Advertising portals and Estate Agents ? Many thanks, Steve

Promotion on ad spaces on the right of all SFN pages, limited places, today only 20 Euros for the month! Click here to book.

Can anyone help with this please? Thanks!

http://www.survivefrance.com/group/businessesinfrance/forum/topics/a-chambres-dhote-question

Welcome to all new members and apologies for not being around for a while. I have not forgotten about you all and will update the website category lists in due course and catch up with what has been going on in the group, so please keep adding those websites and discussions! Enjoy the rest of your week, Sandra

Ah, yes - my “responsable” mentioned both credit et decouvert…