Carte de sejour Nigella's dad and I are applying!

plus i take your remark in a humorous way. Others may be offended.

But you don’t accept opinions, you demand facts! I prefer the Sleep Foundations’ findings to one individual’s subjective assessment. Just my opinion of course.

no your link is a comment with no fact its a groups OPINION not based on any facts they know. It is based on some politicians stance and interpretation of a document that is not even published yet. and its a some, not lots or many. If it was that bad many would be opposed to it not just some. Its also focusing on their negative comments and ignoring the positive comments from the same news story they are getting their information from.

your words contradict yourself so your opinion is in FACT not FACT no matter how much you personally researched it.

Point proven and taken.

Oh and I do accept opinion so long as they are opinions and not attempted to be passed off as fact.

Perhaps you need a little more sleep… :relaxed:

3 Likes

Yes Stella.
Even nurses get things wrong.

3 Likes

Not at all. Sick people i like while they need help, once they are better, move along please, next.

Even if I slept 8 hours a night id still like to smack a few people in the head (figuratively speaking not literally)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Err? .

sorry did i loose you maybe if i broke it down into single syllables for you…

sorry haven’t that long for you.

I am off to enjoy the sunshine with a bottle of chilled virgin Mojito.

Have a great day now.

You still don’t understand why I posted that link.
It was to show that if a government was to change EU laws those changes might be great for one part of society but disastrous to others. It was a response to another poster’s comment, nothing more. Why you have decided to take a moral stance about fake news when that stance is irrelevant i# beyond me. The fact that you won’t let it go either is also impossible to understand. As I wrote before, Valella Valella.

Oh good, a personal insult. At least now if James follows up your complaint he will have to ban both of us. Actually Harry, I really don’t have a clue what you are talking about. You are obviously working on a higher plane than poor old me.

Loose?

Come on David, not everyone can spell perfectly all the time.

Sleep deprivation affects folk in different ways… :wink:

1 Like

Out of interest Harry what branch off nursing were you in.? You’ve probably said before but I am a fairly recent member of the forum and can’t read back though everything

I no. Eye cant.

On reviewing this thread… I have come to the conclusion that

“breaking it down into words of one syllable” … is perhaps essential :thinking:

If the various political parties et al… had done that in the first place… everyone might have understood… but…then again, perhaps not… :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Hi I was in stroke dementia but moved into mental health and forensics.

I did a stint in A and E as well and in Primary intensive care.

Only left as I had a rather aggressive forensic patient throwing furniture take out my knee cap with a lucky shot to my knee. 3 operations later it was still not fixed so asked for a medical review. (i was not just going to quit without anything)

Took a medical pay with 2 years instead of paid sick leave full pay for many years. 6 weeks later moved to France.

@james I reckon it is sorted. :relaxed: