Confirmed Britons will need a carte de sejour!

No, there isn’t !

Point of order here, if people make statements of fact they should be exactly that, end of. Barbara said she did not read it in The Connexion so I (along with others on here I’m sure) would appreciate a link to her source.

Is that so Tim…everything you read has to have a link.
Is that a rule?

1 Like

If you’re to state what you read as a fact then it would be helpful if you could share where you read it with everyone else.

In my opinion… I would like to see a link, giving me a chance to form my own ideas on whatever …whenever…

There is so much information… contradictions left, right and centre… it’s enough to drive us all barmy… and who needs that sort of hassle.

Do we , don’t we… blooming heck…

I’ve just checked my Ameli.fr and it shows all my information and my Rights… there are NOT any messages asking for information and/or clarification… phew :relaxed::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Well the article was using yesterdays date and it was on MSN but I did not see where the news was extracted from.
But I did say “apparently”!

OK folks … what is SFN and what is MSN ?? it’s been a long day and my mind is going, going… gone…

MSN = Microsoft News

SFN is this forum… Survive France Network!!!

Sure it’s correct that if the no deal situation happens then healthcare is one of the things that “could” be affected. But something that I feel sure could equally be sorted very easily, so since it hasn’t happened yet I’m not going to fret.

1 Like

Oh my… I’ve never noticed that, or thought that… I just have it as Survive France…

ah well… I’ll go and stand in the corner… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Aha… Microsoft News… does that come in some sort of internet package… I am not very up to date with all this sort of stuff… I just check out BBC world etc and and various French News sites…

Can’t find the article…

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews

well I found it ! It is the last thing which I want to happen!
It will hurt a lot of people.
Well I saw it somewhere!

1 Like

Apparently the moon is made of cheese, not sure where I read it but I really did.

Now then Tim… I need that link… :wink:

1 Like

What link, the moon is made of cheese or the fake news one?:wink:

Tim you love to stir!
Whatever we read is just paragraphs of words.
Until a regulation is enforced we really do not have anything precise.

1 Like

Exactly, so it’s not true then simply fake news.

Every thing ….possibly Tim if there is a link or no link!
How is every thing looking for your clients rentals for next year?