#election2020

I was talking about the art work, not the person!

11:59 20th Jan 2021

5 Likes

For fans of Ā« canā€™t pay? Ā»

6 Likes

Well thatā€™s got me beat Janeā€¦ Iā€™m not big on makeup but I do remember these ladsā€¦

1 Like

Saw The Undertones several times, great band. :smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

I really want to un see thatšŸ˜£

3 Likes

And probably donā€™t care either.
If it isnā€™t happening in their County it ainā€™t happening at all!

1 Like

There is a re-run of the Senatorial vote in Georgia,which is not until January.
There is also a hand count of the Presidential vote in Georgia. If, as expected, Biden comes out on top, and Trump continues with all he has promised to do to wreck things before he leaves, it could convince voters to change their allegiance.
gingers crossed.

2 Likes

My gingers are always crossed.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it!

1 Like

There is still a good chance of winning control of the Senate. People are motivated and know how important it is.

1 Like

Sent from one of my French in-laws

Heā€™s become veganā€”and Iā€™ve just stopped eating carrots.

1 Like

I canā€™t see him running again. Four more years of golf and toilet tweets? He never wanted to be President in the first place, and fought so hard to be re-elected just so that he may attempt to avoid being prosecuted for many (but not all) of his crimes. And anyway, I donā€™t know if he would be able to mount a campaign from a prison cell. (though you canā€™t put anything past him)
Now the loser is terrified, and people are still dancing in the streets; we havenā€™t heard a peep (just tweets) from him in 8 days, and counting! Slept incredibly well last night.
What he really needs is to get back to his prostitutes. Maybe then he would be less crotchety and a bit more more cheerful. :joy:

2 Likes

a different type of self clapping then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This thread is really plumbing the depthsā€¦bad enough associating trump with innocent carrots in my head, and now worse.

2 Likes

Canā€™t see Trump running in 2024 - he wonā€™t dare take the risk of losing (again)!

I would nā€™t be surprised if one of his offspring make an attempt - assuming that they are not in jail nor have succumbed to a cocaine overdose.

1 Like