Emergency room

Then A&E it should be but 4 years and no GP ?

2 Likes

was never supposed to be here that long, my fault i know you only ever miss something when it is needed

Pretty bloody dear in UK I don’t know about France but the Dr will decide if you need one. Do you know if your blood pressure is currently high or you have a machine?

Yep… as I recall we have discussed this sort of thing when you asked … back in January 2018 … and the figure you were told them was around 150€.

did you ever do anything then… 2 years ago to the very month ??? :thinking: :crazy_face:

1 Like

is high have been keeping a record over the last few weeks have got machine, but asking doctor google my symptoms (paid around left eye) aneurysm was mentions. do NOT like the sound of that at all.

1 Like

i know my bad!!! it comes and goes

James, get yourself to the hospital or ring 18 for the emergency services. Your wasting time… Be sad if someone was to find you dead in front of your keyboard!

1 Like

If you have an aneurysm then you should get to A£E ASAP not be entering into discourse on a forum. Although 2 years is a long time to wait and the fact it is intermittent is positive. BTW If you do go don’t mention Dr Google to the professionals they don’t like it

Well, you seem very laid back about it. In fact so laid back, I am not clear whether or not you are simply winding us up. :thinking:

whatever, you are an adult and quite capable of making decisions. I’m stepping out of this conversation.

2 Likes

I’d hop on a train back to England and get treated there. If you’ve no cover here, and it turns out that you do have something serious then the bill could run into thousands and thousands.

And then if you want to live in France come back and do it properly. Things are changing, and although it sounds as if you have managed being here for 5 years as an illegal immigrant you position is likely to become difficult and you’ll end up being asked to leave or deported.

3 Likes

Interesting to read back over someones previous posts,hypothetical questions about being arrested,friends having the bailiffs going round . Has a French bank account ,doesn’t have a French bank account Ummm just Ummm

As Jane says. If you still have a UK address and officially you still live in the UK, that’s where you should get treated.
Otherwise you risk turning yourself into the perfect example of why living below the radar isn’t clever.

1 Like

He’s gone very quiet hasn’t he…

I wish you hadn’t said that, Wozza!

1 Like

How bizarre if after two years of problems today was the day his aneurysm burst

i can assure you ladies and gentlemen my situation is quite real, as were all other mentioned,

1 Like

I think you need to revisit what you define as high blood pressure

1 Like

Yes, if those are your BP readings then I agree with Mary. But perhaps instead think of this as a wake up call to get yourself sorted out legally and medically? If you start now you can regularise your position before it’s too late.

It is the pain behind my eye that concerns me the most

Go to a local doctor. Lie, tell him you’re on holiday. He will see you and it will, cost you about €25. Why mess about?
Just over ten days ago one of our good friend’s sisters died a few days after her 65th birthday, she had had a bit of a cough and though it might be normal at this time of year. The correct action might well have saved her life. See a local doctor.

1 Like