Formula 1 2021 season

That really is an amazing achievement, not far off a ton of wins either

2 Likes

Bottas if you were trying to prove something that was not the time to do it. You will be gone from Mercedes very soon.

1 Like

Changing drivers mid-season is not something Mercedes F1 does , but although a but naughty it didn’t affect the inevitable result. He might get a good stiff talking to from Mr WolffđŸ˜±

Well, that shook things up a bit!
Izzy x

Monaco isn’t a race as such, just a train of cars round an iconic circuit for the rich and famous in their expensive plastic tubs sipping G&T’s to watch as a distraction from the scantily clad dolly birds.
There’s a long way to go to the end of the season - this is only 5 of 23 and Lewis didn’t win every single race to gain the championship last year

Frankly, Monaco was boring in the extreme and I switched my attention to more pressing matters.
Gutted for Charles though
 such a shame he couldn’t start his home race.

3 Likes

Monaco is usually dull but this one was about as dull as it gets. Ridiculous as an F1 race. At least the result gives a bit more interest to the season as a whole. Great to see Lando doing so well.
Izzy x

1 Like

Baku in two weeks will be just as bad I think.

1 Like

I wonder how many people will have anything good to say about him? Devious piece of shit maybe

His Dominatrix will be a few quid short now.

Yes, towards the end of an era hopefully as he is the last but one standing of Oswald Moseley’s (Blackshirts movement) children. Only Alexander remaining now.

Are we celebrating the demise of the offspring of political figures whose views we find abhorrent on here now?

Within the confines of F1, FIA stands for Ferrari Internal Assistance, where any incidents involving the former mentioned resulted in them being exonerated of any blame. Just as said Mosely was the head of the FIA and coming from an extremely right wing family and assisting a former extremely right wing country.

1 Like

That’s quite a misleading title as it makes it seem that Mercedes is threatening legal action against Red Bull when the legal action would be against the FIA to enforce that section of the regulations before the more stringent tests are deployed for the French GP.

If I was Horner, I’d send Wolff a bag of old wheelnuts in the spirit of the late Brigadier General McAulliffe.

George Russell has signed up as Bottas’s replacement in 2022 so a headline has stated.

Not seen that headline John
 I thought Valtteri had only just signed a 2 year contract with Mercedes in 2021

Agreed, so we’ll have to keep an eye out for an update

1 Like

1 Like