French Vaccine Programme

But Ron, Graham stated from the outset that AZ squabbles should be excluded from this thread. We’ve enough of that going on elsewhere :wink: where Tim is very active (and dead right too, all are welcome).

I’ll say no more on this, I’ll scurry back to my own battlefield :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

If they were doing AZ jabs then centres not often on doctolib. And some docs not linked in to doctolib, but have to book via Sante.fr

1 Like

Sorry Graham, I’m not sure what you want me to do. Move it (not sure how) to the pissing contest thread? I thought it contained useful stuff (apart from the Charles Michel quote which was uncalled for) and that useful stuff should now be here. But if folks beg to differ…

yup I agree - leave it here please @Fleur ! Thank you x

3 Likes

Good for you, very similar experience to us, all the waffle and hyperbole about AZ here, in EU and UK is a diversion from getting jabs in arms so we can go to the bar again. We have our second in mid May.

1 Like

The latest from Thierry Breton on the EU vaccine programme… I hope this is accessible - I just noticed it is on LinkedIn, but I was able to read it.

It’s also here… Beating COVID-19: Scale-up of vaccine production in Europe | European Commission

2 Likes

Thank you, Fleur. Very interesting!

1 Like

My direct experience today (8 avril) too. If you have vulnerabilities/issues, your MT can use the proforma Données télétransmises à l’Assurance Maladie - Eligibilité à la caccination contra la Covid-19 (you get a copy “apporter lors de chaque vaccination”) from which you are permitted to arrange an RDV for the appropriate dose. This is your official ordonnance to take with you to each vaccination and you are registered into the ameli system accordingly.

Do it ASAP Graham :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nicely put @cat :rofl::pray:

1 Like

"We want to have vaccinated, by mid-April, at least 10 million people,

what a difference a month makes. Got my first jab today (>60 category) - no CV (as if!), no temp SS number, not even the passport (madame forgot it :wink: ), just the S1 sufficed. (Madame did have her ID) so guess she could vouch for me).

@captainendeavour Hey Cap’n how you doing - did you get yours (the jab - not anything important like a SS number or CV) - hope so and that you’re OK?!

Also around here (66) there seems loads of appointments on doctolib now for all pfizer, moderna and AZ.

Maybe there’s more important stuff now, but a bit surprised to see the stayontopic thread a week behind the other one (last time I looked it was discussing tight yorkshire people?).

Anyway that’s my update, over and out thanks!

Yours sore armordely, :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, I did get my jab. #2 in June. I’ll take this opportunity to correct my mention of having to pay a standard €25 RV fee to the MT. I didn’t - it was f.o.c.

No, I don’t have my C.V. yet. Approx guesstimation, based on otheer folks’ timelines, is that it may pitch up in June.

We have our jabs tomorrow. I agree about the loads of slots on Doctolib - they appeared in large numbers suddenly!

Just got home from having our first AZ , 2nd dose in about 8 weeks

We are having to wait twelve weeks for our 2nd dose of AZ.

Second dose of Pfizer scheduled for 5 1/2 weeks after tomorrow’s jab. The latest influx of vaccines coincided with the decision to move from a 3-4 week gap to a 5-6 week gap. Think it’s the same for Moderna but I’m not sure.

First innoc. was 24 March; second was yesterday. Both at Agen (85km) and both Pfizer. After first jab, no after-effects at all. After second - sore where the jab was, but only if touched. At neither place (yes, different places) was temp. or B.P. taken. My wife’s first injection at Bergerac was preceded with both measured.

My advice is stop touching it Roger :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like