French Vaccine Programme

Hi Peter

What was the printable form?

Hi Mat, hope you are well.
ThĂ© doctolib site directed me to a form to print out and fill in for the vaccination. It was a kind of ‘tick the box ‘ form about previous health conditions et . A kind of disclosure I suppose. It turned to be a waste of time as they disregarded it at the vaccination centre and gave me a similar form to complete.

1 Like

I got my 2 jabs via Doctolib (a few months back so may have changed) and didn’t print off any documents just turned up with my ID, a pen and a short sleeved T-shirt

There is always an option to upload docs on a doctolib appointment, it is so you can send things like scans results to doctor before the appointment. It is optional.

2 Likes

Regarding documents @Mat_Davies I agree with Jane - you can upload things like prescriptions etc but you can just take them with you at the time. I would also add that, depending on where you are having the jab(s), some centres provide Doctolib (or whichever platform you have used) with a questionnaire to fill in to take with you and some don’t. I had my first one at Granville, which supplied a form to take but I cancelled the second jab there and rebooked (earlier) at St Lo and they don’t mention any documents at all.

Doctolib jabs for my wife and I. They also relaxed things on co-morbidities it seems, I’m 43 but with (now thankfully mild) rheumatoid arthritis, before I didn’t qualify as my treatment wasn’t strong enough but now I do, as does my wife as the partner of someone on immunosuppressants. First jab was on Wednesday evening just gone, second will be 22nd June. Also booked mother-in-law and elderly neighbours via Doctolib, have to say it seems very well organised from the get go here in the Gard. My mother-in-law was one of the first people jabbed outside of EHPADs and I didn’t particularly struggle to get her a slot in Nümes at the CHU. My wife and I had to drive a whole 5 kilometres for our shots! :sweat_smile: They’ve now got decent centres in Uzùs, Alùs, Bagnols-sur-Cùze, Remoulins and a huge one at the football stadium in Nümes ! All available via Doctolib.

Also like @JaneJones for us, turn up with your Carte Vitale (and a prescription if you need one) and job done. Pens provided (though I had one). :wink:

I guess you guys saw the chronodose app now gets anyone in France who’s over 18 years old a spare vaccination booking the following day?

Within vitemadose website and app

Teenagers are being vaccinated in Paris, my youngest daughter was vaccinated yesterday.

1 Like

We’re getting jabbed on Thursday, booked through Doctolib.

20 million - let’s hope the momentum can be sustained.

3 Likes

Almost the more important item in that report is:

Not sure where that evidence is but it will also help vaccination programmes as well.

2 Likes

Data from India is supporting results from Scotland that the AZ vaccine is 97% effective after two doses.

does that mean anyone wanting max antibodies for longest time should push their second dose out to 11-12 weeks?

We had no choice. Our second appointment was booked for twelve weeks after our first.

Same here. 12 weeks between AZ jabs. Signed up with Covidliste some time ago, as we were only allowed the AZ jab, and there seemed to be none available in the whole of Aude. Finally got one 24 days ago in Tarn (just inside the 30km out of department limit at the time). Today though, Covidliste gave me three separate opportunities for another AZ jab, all nearby. Because it’s less than 4 weeks, can’t take it. If it happens again after 6 weeks though, I may take it as 12 weeks seems a long time,

Just hac (waiting for 10 minutes since jab so really is just!) jab in PĂ©rigueux at a big vaccination. Centre. :

It was like being processed at an airport.

This was one of the infill appointments booked at the weekend (as I am too you to qualify yet).

There seem to be quite a few infill appointments appearing on Doctolib at 6pm each evening.

Yes - my kids (late teens and early 20s - no health issues) are looking on the Chronodoses App now for infill appointments - some of their friends already vaccinated!

1 Like

It is a long time ! I’ve been waiting 8 weeks so far. If the weather wasn’t so bad I think the next 4 weeks would fly by.

My son - 21 - has an appointment tomorrow.