Getting back to France again in pandemic times

…Edward by name and Edward by chance.

British nationals are Europeans.

Did you lose one of your buttons?

Did you intend to be so rude? Are you on the autism spectrum, in which case there’s an excuse, or were you simply brought up without social skills?

9 Likes

He is just a Troll pure and simple.

3 Likes

I honestly thought the two of you would be best friends…

Which is why I linked info from French authorities about this at post number 4, which then contains further links to anything else you might need

1 Like

Let it go, Jane, just come in on this one and it seems like the bloke’s a first class twàt and arrogant to boot, or just a nasty little troll. Still, got me fired up for my club training run this morning, off to pump my tyres up… :wink:

8 Likes

I’m selective about my friends

1 Like

haha reminds me of Vincent Lagaf in Le Juste Prix TV game and his take on “pump it up”

1 Like

I was simply trotting it out wholesale. And poster Gitte sounds like she might be European and thus forego the swabs.

It was a nice dragon who got me thru’. I think she found some faint traces of my existance in a previous life - such as when I went to the hospital, back-along in person, to X-Ray reception. to book an RV.

Culturally and ethnically we are. Politically not, since 01/01/2021. No amount of huffing and puffing can gainsay that.

To prove this point, try admitting to a border control/customs officer on the continental side of the Channel that you have a ham sandwich about your person. The limit to how European you are deemed to be will be revealed.

We hope to find out when poster Gitte returns from helping with a property sale.

1 Like

I don’t know what medication you’re on Kenny old chap, but it’s time for a chat with your MT regarding the dose.

2 Likes

What d’ya reckon he’s got a dose of John :thinking:
You can get funny things in certain places in Spain I hear :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now now, @graham and @John_Scully, he’s obviously a very sensitive boy so be nice!!! :blush:

5 Likes

Well Izzy… with all these “willy waving” posts by certain members, one wonders if this is a case of an overdose of Spanish fly to enhance one’s posting performance :crazy_face:

2 Likes

IMO he’s bewildered Graham, totally bewildered. Keyboard in fifth gear brain in neutral.

BTW, did you see this. Obviously a few Kenneths hit Dublin yesterday.

Two who left hotel quarantine returned to facility, search for third continues

Nice! I think we should adopt the phrase “doing a Kenneth”. :grin:

2 Likes

and prick in hand :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe David Attenborough could do a special on the Lesser Spotted Kenneths. The lesser the better :joy:

4 Likes