Homeoprophylaxis

Catherine o’driscoll on fb…

“AFTER ALFIE

Become a Lioness on behalf of the children. This lady has … she is knowledgeable and passionate and wants to help you and your family.

Grateful for all the Alfie activists and supporters in my feed, but the truth is- I can’t let myself read the details, I wanted to cry and throw up seeing the picture of him hugging daddy.
As it stands lately, I’m really struggling with the level of ignorance that still exists regarding vaccines.

For many years, I was by and largely unaffected that people could be so ignorant and instead I chose to educate and I never involved myself with conversations or people that were not open enough to step outside their own myopia and cognitive dissonance to go beyond the stupid fucking sentiments of- “I trust my doctor.”

But lately, I am outraged and more just enraged and I’ve pulled away questioning where did my compassion and patience go?
I now recognize that dull look I used to hear people talk about in the eyes of vaxxed children. That far off clouded stare and defocus.

People would rather believe their child’s problem stems from anything over sheer heavy metal toxicity and carcinogenic overload. Let me assure you, your child is not just a sensitive empath, they are over loaded with toxicity.

So let me tell you something - I am not anti-science or anti-vaccine. I am pro INFORMED consent and I am all for science when it is not rewritten by the shareholders of big pharma that sit on committees like the CDC.

So what is informed consent?

Informed consent is your doctor telling you that genetic factors effect the bodies ability to methylate and therefore depending on certain genetics your child runs a high risk of being vax injured. In 99.9 cases of autism there are methylation pathway issues. Over 40% of the population carry the mthfr mutation.

Informed consent is being made aware that vaccination is not synonymous with immunization and not once has the current vaccine dose, schedule and combination ever been tested. EVER. Let that sink in. Children are the guinea pigs for big pharma- and you think they have public health interest at heart- think again and wake up- one shot equates to up to 30 billion in profit. Yes BILLION not million. Look at the profit system and that’s how you’ll find the source.

Informed consent is understanding that herd immunity cannot be achieved via vaccine and this has several reasons why, but if you don’t believe me, please educate yourself.

Informed consent means being handed a vaccine insert (when has your doctor ever given you one) that lists a whole host of side effects including, wait for it, SIDS and autism listed on the insert along with numerous other alarming side effects.

Informed consent is understanding your baby will receive the same dose as 180 pound man from someone that did not in fact study vaccines more than a couple of hours, HOURS in their residency. That receive kickbacks depending on what insurance and how many vaccines they do a year.

Informed consent is being told there are aborted fetal cells in several lines and you will in fact be altering your child’s DNA.
Informed consent means being told that the level of aluminum far exceeds what is deemed safe in every published medical study and limits set by the FDA. Oh and mercury, let’s just get clear that informed consent means understanding that injecting mercury is not the same as ingesting it, so no, eating that can of tuna fish isn’t the same and yet pregnant women are advised against even ingesting it.

Informed consent is being told that other adjuncts include formaldehyde (almost every shot) polysorbate 80, things like antifreeze and every allergen under the sun. Do you remember when you went to school and there were minimal to no food allergies, no epi pens no anaphylactic fears?

Informed consent is your doctor explaining to you how the peanut allergy came about as well as the shingles epidemic because it all started with vaccines.

Informed consent is being made aware that vaccine injury is not just those horrors you see on your feed (if you are lucky enough to have educated and activist friends). Vaccine injury is food allergies, autoimmunity, asthma, ear infections, yeast infections, eczema, add, adhd, cancer and on the list goes.

Informed consent would show you the studies that have been done in other countries (because the US refuses) that shows unvaccinated children the healthiest across the board.

Informed consent would educate people on the fact diseases like polio and smallpox were not eradicated because of vaccines and if you believe that, I strongly suggest that is where you start your research.

Informed consent would tell you things like pertussis/whooping cough is higher in those fully vaccinated against it as well as most outbreaks that happen, but you don’t hear about those in the news because guess who owns the monopoly of media, take one guess - think I’m lying - do the research.

Informed consent would teach you about diseases, the true transmission and the remedy -

Pertussis takes high amounts of vitamin C, Measles - vitamin A and for the record, a rusty nail will not give you tetanus, unless it’s covered in animal manure, and a tetanus shot after the fact is useless, it’s the hemoglobin you’d want.

Informed consent means showing you things like the first MMR study that shows a nearly 300% increase of the chances of Autism that triples if you are a boy and namely an African American boy, that study is still there if you look hard enough.
Informed consent means telling you that you cannot sue vaccine manufacturers, but there is a vaccine court that has paid out over 3 billion to date despite a widely underreported system on VAERS.

Informed consent generally doesn’t exist unless your doctor is educated on any number of things and in allopathic medicine that is a slim chance. Doctors are still telling pregnant women to take folic acid, hello? Bueller?

You want methyfolate Incase you were shaking your head in confusion about to recite the farce that has been ingrained in you. Western medicine is great for emergency medicine and triage, but not for preventative medicine nor dealing with chronic disease, it just manages symptoms, usually while creating others. Also, if you weren’t aware medical malpractice is the third leading cause of death and the average expectancy for doctors is…wait for it…53.

So if it is health and wellness you seek, then go to those that have it, you want healthy children than seek out the healthiest children you know and study them. You wouldn’t go to a beggar for financial advice, why would you go to an MD for longevity?
If there is risk, there must be choice, it is dangerous to ever conceive of a one sized fits all medical model and if you don’t think what is happened in California is not an infringement and violation of human rights you are a nazi. Yes, a nazi, because Hitler mandated medical choice and we all know how that turned out.

If you aren’t outraged you haven’t been paying attention because all the information is there it’s just how comfortable you are being a sleep.

It’s a reckoning and a new level of ownership when you realize you cannot and should not blindly trust your doctor, not to mention your government sure as shit does not have your best interest at heart (newsflash that was the case long before Trump). It’s all around you, those that have lost their children and whose lives that have been inextricably altered by vaccines.

I am one. I didn’t just jump on some movement because it was cool. I suffered for years before a practitioner smart enough helped me figure out why I was off the charts for aluminum after I had a seizure and why I had symptoms of both tetanus and polio. Luckily my own suffering led me to have my kids tested for mthfr and learned they are both homozygous. The same kids I once foolishly thought I would delay vaccinating, as if that would somehow save them from what is the scariest game of roulette ever.

I continued to learn, I continued to ask the uncomfortable questions, I threw out everything I thought I knew, everything that had been spoonfed to me and I did the hard thing. I went against the grain, I went against the popular vote, against the easy thing to do, against everything that mainstream mothers don’t discuss on the playground, it wasn’t fun or easy.

You know what is easy, having kids that are vital, healthy and focused that will never have to overcome their childhoods. Having kids that don’t just catch whatever bug that is going around because vaccines destroyed their entire immune system and perforated their guts.

So for all those fighting for Alfie, thank you for giving me the courage to know and live my truth. You are all the activists that have my upmost respect and admiration. And for all you mamas and papas that want to turn the blind eye, rattle off all the reasons why your children’s issue stem from anything but vaccines, don’t you owe it to them to keep learning and detox them? Inadvertently, the guilt will hit, it always does, but I invite you to put aside that guilt and do them a solid. Get them tested for mthfr, get them a hair mineral analysis for metals and nutrients, get them on a parasite protocol, learn true gut health and then let’s have a conversation.

Our children are suffering and make no mistake, they are all our children. The veil is being lifted and it’s time to choose, so tell me, just how accountable and informed do you really want to be?

By, Kissa

• You’re all welcome to copy and paste this article.”

And admin please feel free to delete this too if too uncomfortable…:heart:

Ready to leave for pastures new…BUT…We will not go down…

Amen and Amen, Helen6. I admire your spirit of intelligent (in all its senses) defiance. I hope we are not losing your voice on SFN when you speak of pastures new, but whatever you decide, our thoughts and wishes will accompany you on your journey.

1 Like

Love ya Peter…and high fives…truly you are one of the voices I admire whatever the discussion…I’m accustomed to being told to button it and attempted silencing of my views…no doubt the same for many…pastures new could refer to my gathering over time dislike of fb…and the fraudcasts and farticles of a bought and paid for lame stream media…I was touched by Korean leaders holding hands and planting a tree on the border…gave me thrill bumps (in the language of Abraham hicks)…,…I see everything all connected…the current outright massacre of the Gazans on the border…the western propaganda against Syria…the ludicrous warmongering postulating “I lie” presentation by bibi netty against Iran…it gets to me occasionally…but I will not go down no matter how many attempt to call me to a dance of wooden marchers…onwards into the illegal breech of human rights against sovereign nations…and the illegal unlawful breech of human rights against every member of humanity…,…we will not go down…,

Or should I have said “breach”…”We will fight them on their breaches…??? …Oh no hold on a sec…”we will fight them on the beaches…,???” Or was it that we just thought that their imperialistic breeches (and wigs) were totally stupid …??? x :slight_smile: (reminded of love blackadder…!)

Netanyahu’s antics with his 1980s-style polytechnic power-point presentation of the audio-visual “evidence” of Iran’s machinations made me wince with embarrassment for the idiot.

Someone should have told him that, if you put up words on the screen, it’s death by flat-footed cringe-making incompetence to read them out to the audience, pointing to each word as if they were four-year olds. And that flourish where he pulled the drapes off a shelf of uniform A4 files to show records of secret nuclear bomb-making, how puerile was that?

I think the man is a warmongering charlatan, and I suspect that there are many Jews around the world, and many Israelis, who will be relieved to see the back of him and his racist ideology, so that they can live in peace with their Middle Eastern brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Absolutely…his 2012 childish puerile pictorial presentation to the UN was just as cringeworthy…and that was 7 years ago…many innocent lives lost and many innocents dead maimed and incarcerated since then…I’ve watched lucrative corporate business contracts only handed out to those corporations not taking part in boycott divestment and sanctions (BDS) against illegal settlements…He is an idiot…a paranoid racist extremist idiot…I don’t like calling people but just imagine if someone like…trying to think of a genuine pacifist…was in control of Israel…

Hi Mandy

Please flag the post or posts in question and one of our @moderators will take a closer look :slight_smile:

Thanks

James

2 Likes

Interesting discussion, I’d never heard of homeoprophylaxis but googled it and read a few articles and it’s interesting and certainly something that should be researched further. Homeopathy, well I’m open to that … not all things work for all people. But acupuncture, that works absolutely … cured me quickly of shingles. Dowsing … not done it but there’s proof that it works. I used to work for an oil company and, before drilling, we’d employ dowsers over the area to confirm what geology and geophysics was telling us. ESP - yes I believe some people are able to tune in to this. There’s a lot more that we DON’T know than we do know and to say something doesn’t work, because you haven’t experienced it, is a closed mind.

2 Likes

done and dusted… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very wise remarks you make, Sandy, in my opinion, and very true of those medical scientists who assert dogmatically that non-allopathic treatments can’t work because they don’t conform to their own ideologically-based assertions about the rules of science and of scientific enquiry. Every belief and belief system has its emotional component, derived from the complex of lived experiences of the individual concerned. Scientist try to mitigate this factor in their research models, but the models themselves are prone to emotional distortions and resist ‘purification’ by added layers of ideological rigour, leading to ideologically unsound assertions such as claims such as “you can’t increase the potency of something by diluting it!” You don’t increase the potency of an argument by shouting it, or by writing it in letters a metre high.

Some people, usually but not exclusively intelligent women in my opinion, are able to hold apparently mutually conflictuel concepts in mind, and see creative ways of reconciling them, integrating them, into fresh insights of great value and huge potential power.

And they don’t need to trail their aperçues with yards of accreditations, committees sat on, papers published, or learned bodies addressed. Sometimes less is clearly more.

2 Likes

Ré dowsing…

The commune where I live recently undertook major rehabilitative work on the main sewers and water conduits to houses in our road. The chantier was huge and involved very sophisticated plant and many operatives over several weeks, with minimal disruption to local riverains and through traffic.

Central to the work from start to finish was a sourcier (dowser) whom I approached and asked him about his work. He said it was “normal” in France and practised by most civil engineering companies,and by practiced individuals across the hexagon. Is this true of the UK I wonder?

2 Likes

Breeches/"britches’ are worn by gentlemen to preserve their modesty (or to exaggerate their manliness if worn very snug); to keep their private parts warm, dry, and comfortably well-hung; and in exigencies to conceal the accidental escape of embarrassing effluvia. They also allow for the display of shapely thighs, calves and buttocks in courting rituals; and can be equipped with pockets to carry snuff-boxes, the odd sovereign or two, and other genteel accouțrements indispensable to the man-about-town.

1 Like

I guess my love of homeopathy and subsequent research into Homoeoprophylaxis stems from it’s success in the animal kingdom…pets…dogs and cats where conventional vets have said there is nothing more they can do and advise euthanasia…and referral to and treatment by a homeopathic vet has saved the pets life and restored them to health…An animal is not responding to any placebo effect…it is responding to the prescribed homeopathic remedy…George Macleod’s books are brilliant…plus Christopher Day…I agree…there is so much we don’t know about the universe/multiverse we all inhabit… x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol…I’ve always thought breeches were originally a French thing…had to refer to (very often citations missing) Wikipedia…I much prefer your description…x :slight_smile:

Thought this was interesting… x :slight_smile:

Had I been in UK I’d have been there…x :slight_smile:

This is something I will investigate with our hens. I am developing a great respect for them, and their ancient intelligence. At present I have a broody hen who is hatching eleven fertilised eggs, a gift from a neighbour. The Foster-hen is very conscientious and I think she may produce several viable poussins from a well-established line. Our other hens were not vaccinated and have done well, although two died in their second year, one of Marek’s disease, I think. I need to study hen homeopathy to ensure their welfare.

2 Likes

I consulted my neighbour about vaccinating any new poussins and he just puffed out his cheeks blew out a pfff and shook his head. He has an encyclopaedic knowledge of natural processes and life in general, and every bit of advice he has offered to me has proved so far to be very reliable and wise. I shall not vaccinate.

The broody hen left her snug nest and its ten eggs (one broke) today after five days couvée. She treated her self to a long luxurious dust bath and ate lots of grass and grain. After about six hours of gentle exercise she returned to her maternal duties, looking like a feathery cow-pat with a beak and comb…

1 Like