Macron + Covid Nov 2021 Pass Sanitaire

I’m from Finistère, Brittany

I was just wondering if you and @Nelli were near enough to possibly help her find the same covid vaccines available… that’s all

1 Like

We had our boosters on 31 Aug, but have not been able to update the Anticovid app on our phones, so are keeping our pieces of paper handy when we go out.

Very sensible! You just can’t beat paper :smiley: (It’s what we use all the time…)

covid figures are on the increase… slowly but surely.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/covid-19-hausse-a-l-hopital-et-remontee-des-cas-faussee-par-le-jour-ferie-le-point-par-departement-8c56640c-43e4-11ec-bbd9-998ea1ad5f9a

I’m not surprised Covid infections are going back up in France. In supermarket and shops on a rare foray out this week, so many militant elderly or near-elderly were deliberately not wearing masks properly.

Permanently going round with mask deliberately positioned with their nose hanging out. Slightly more men, than women doing this deliberate breach. Some with the mask barely round their chin. One elder-middle-aged lady deliberately pulled her mask completely off and held it in her right hand using her left to pull a hanging item closer to her face and then peered at the item, a scarf, from a few inches away. Did she think the mask over her mouth and nose was blocking her view?

The selfishness and ignorance is really quite frightening.

Same for me

Much safer/calmer using our small, local shop… where the owner will gently enforce the rules… gel, mask … on entry… and then keeps an eye on us all as we wander around.

On the rare occasions that we visit the big supermarkets… I can’t say that I’ve noticed the under-nose more in the “elderly”… I’ve certainly seen the young/younger being just as daft.

but, I agree to being irritated/annoyed… and I always move well away from such folk… and once, actually walked out without finishing my shopping.

The biggest problem across Europe are the ‘unvaccinated’ so some countries have already brought in restrictions to try and slow exploding case numbers, hopefully that won’t happen here.

And shortly those who do not get boosters will also be a problem. Reports are now saying that hospitals are seeing more and more cases of people who are more than 6 months past their second dose. So all those vaccinated before May….

Seems the “risk” of losing the Pass Sanitaire has had the desired effect on 65+ folk eligible for the 3rd shot.

and the 50-64yrs group can go ahead as from 1st December

Austrians heading towards lockdown for unvaccinated

1 Like

Covid: Dutch partial lockdown to tackle surge in infections

Do we now presume that we don’t have to wait more than six months after the date of dose two to get number three? We are two over 65s who didn’t (couldn’t) get no 2 until July.

I see my query pretty well answered in the later thread comments

1 Like

You can make an appointment for a date which falls after the 6 months… your PSanitaire will not be “stopped” until you reach 6 months + 5 weeks after your 2nd jab… or so I believe…

No 2 in July means you can’t get appointment for 3rd until February by my reckoning, but you can check your diaries for the absolute timings…

We have had to make appointments on line and we have different dates for each of us.
We cannot use our doctor or a pharmacy, it is one centre only.
So much for the advice saying that boosters will be available in multiple places.

Have they shut down places then, Jane…

I didn’t find anything local… through doctolib …
Yet, when discussing flu jabs… the local pharmacy was quite happy to make 3rd jab appointments for us both… at a Centre I knew nothing about… turns out it’s just below his Mairie and has been there throughout covid.

It’s not showing online… but it exists… and I’m glad not to have to travel 1 hr back to the place which gave me my previous 2 jabs… OH’s jabs were done earlier and in a different place, but just as far away… we shall go together Monday morning… and zap…

have you been on the [
https://vitemadose.covidtracker.fr site?

around us (within a 50km) circle there are at least 10 places to get a vaccine
I found the site extremely useful to check dates and availability. Booking is just as easy and confirmation comes via Doctolib…

1 Like

Our pharmacy doesn’t show up if you try to book on Doctorlib, but is doing vaccines. So are you sure yours doesn ‘t? We booked v easily by phone.