Macron + Covid Nov 2021 Pass Sanitaire

Generally speaking, Doctolib only shows the centres/pharmacies that are connected to them. There are many doctors/pharmacies etc that are registered with other bodies. Our MT for example is linked with Maia not Doctolib.

If you use the government site - sante.fr - that normally gives you everyone that currectly has availability in an area. For exampe (to look specifically at @Jane_Williamson 's point) our local town has 7 places you can get the vaccination listed on Sante.fr but none at all on Doctolib.

2 Likes

This is worst in Limburg, where my son lives and the bloody donkey is curently choosing not to be vaccinated.

We had previously been vaccinated by nurses at our MT, so that’s where I went to make our appointment and I was directed to the centre in Cluny.

How worrying for you.
You can’t live your childrens’ lives for them, but you do hope that they show at least a modicum of common sense.

I know it is very frustrating! I think it is coming from the gf and her mum. I think they are vaccine hesitant due to health issues that they have. He has said he’ll have it but isn’t rushing to do so. Perhaps this new lockdown will be the push he needs. I kind of wished they’d done what Austria has!!!

2 Likes

Yes, but what about your son? :grin:

4 Likes

That will be January, not February. My second was 10th July, so I’ll go for mine from 10th January. Currently, doctolib only allows appointments up to 13th December.

Yes, me too. I had a pharmacy and vaccination centre within 4km of me on doctolib before, although I couldn’t use them as I was forced to have AstraZenica and had to travel 30km for them. Now, they are not showing up for the booster and I’ll have to go about 15km to the nearest vaccination centre, which is fine … theres a really good cantonese restaurant just around the corner :+1::fork_and_knife:

1 Like

@hairbear - Please don’t use Doctolib - it’s only partial. Try sante.fr

I’m all in favour of eating out… your situation sounds ideal…

this clearly explains…
Over 65’s need a 3rd jab…
But they can’t get the 3rd done until 6 months after their 2nd jab…
so 6 months + 5 weeks is the deadline after which their Pass Sanitaire will be de-activated …

the 5 week period, allows the person time in which to obtain a 3rd jab once the 6 month gap has been reached.

At 15th December… those over 65 who have less than the 6 month gap, will retain their Pass sanitaire until/unless they fail (eventually) to meet the 6 months + 5 weeks deadline for their 3rd jab.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/pass-sanitaire/passe-sanitaire-comment-faire-si-je-ne-peux-pas-recevoir-ma-troisieme-dose-le-15-decembre-d607aec8-41f8-11ec-9cad-cf24de244b96

We have exactly the same issue with my eldest son!

I cannot understand why an otherwise reasonably intelligent individual will not listen to common sense.
I’ve given up emailing him articles on Covid and talking to him about the issue: might as well communicate with a rock.

To add to the frustration and worry, we went back to the UK in September and received a phone call the day before our departure informing us that his partner and him had caught Covid. Only managed to have a short conversation with him at a distance of 20 feet.

IMO long overdue for governments to crack down on people who refuse to get vaccinated (unless there are medical reasons).

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one! I think at 20 they think they are invincible! I hope your son is OK x

sadly, it’s not just the kids/youngsters… 30-50 ish… and they’re telling me it’s just the government trying to control our lives… aaargh

1 Like

A recently moved in neighbour couple both almost 60. They go out and around shops etc 3 times a week. And a friend of my ex-neighbour, she would be late 70’s, refuses vaccination but luckily goes out about as much as me (so not much).

I hope they will stay safe but also hoping immunity will be found to last longer soon as can’t imagine having to keep having a jab to be immune. Though unsure why pharmaceutical companies would want to give up such a source of repeating revemue

My QiGong teacher - probably in her 70’s - seems not to be vaccinated. Amazingly fit woman, but that could count for nothing against this virus. We turn off heating fan open windows and keep a big distance in our masks…

I hope she wears a mask… to protect others…

If not vaccinated by choice and making it known seems to me that makes her a very selfish individual.
Perhaps she thinks that because those who she teaches have made the effort she doesn’t need to.

4 Likes

She might not think the same when she is in hospital fighting for her life.

1 Like