Macron + Covid Nov 2021 Pass Sanitaire

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/direct-coronavirus-l-evolution-de-l-epidemie-de-covid-19-bilan-nombre-de-morts-et-confinement-79fc2a76-469b-11ec-98b5-e0c1231c2fdc

Four and a half million people died this year of smoking. Does that matter? Get things in perspective. If money is to be made, then your government will do it. Five million die, but the tax profits are too attractive to be concerned about all those who can no longer breath without a machine. They didn’t die and the medical industry drains lots of money into sophisticated hands who applaud the good work.
TODAY, in USA a certain private pharma giant was raided by the FBI and tubes of SMALLPOX were confiscated. Smallpox has been eradicated but with investors keen to earn a buck it could be a sensational new source of easy money. So many things going on outside this little box.

1 Like

Citation required

The FBI and CDC have launched a probe after several “questionable vials” labeled as “smallpox” were discovered in a freezer at a lab near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, according to an alert obtained by Yahoo News.
And CNN too and even the Russians in “RussiaToday” but no French nor BBC reporters are interested in this.

Hi Kenneth

My posts and figures are concerning France… which is where I live… cheers

1 Like

Thank you.

If Stella will forgive me I shall briefly divert the thread one more post, then leave this alone.

I worked in a virology lab 1980-84 in a large pharma company. We had extensive freezers that had not been emptied in decades that contained our viral seed stocks, and there were many packages and bottles that neither I nor the lab supervisor knew anything about. There came a point where we needed more space in one -80, so emptied it to see what we had. Most of the content was innocuous, but there was plenty of material that at that time should have not been there - rather than make a fuss, it went into a steel bucket still wrapped and through the autoclave to kill it, followed by incineration.

The RT article lists a few vials labelled with smallpox and a larger number labelled vaccinia. The material was found in a vaccine research centre belonging to Merck. Without seeing the material and investigating personally it’s hard to be sure, but it’s not entirely unlikely that this has been laying around a very long time, quietly being transferred from freezer to freezer as labs moved around, probably orphaned as the original owner is long retired.

Low temperature storage like this is difficult to work in - you can’t handle stuff for very long before the cold comes through insulated gloves, and everything you handle is covered in frost that makes identification quite difficult. Racked storage systems can help, but only to an extend. While it IS possible there was malicious intent, it seems far more likely that there is an innocent explanation, albeit one of negligence. I suspect there are a few labs that still have CLIII/IV materials laying around from an earlier era, forgotten in the bottom of a freezer.

FWIW The Sun seems to have reported it.

4 Likes

Despite the 5th wave definitely crashing all around us… with good vaccination figures and the Pass Sanitaire … there is no reason why Christmas and the New Year festivities should be adversely affected…

Even with rising figures, if everyone follows the guidelines we should be able to ride out this storm.

fingers crossed…

Hmm… seems there’s something new … ah well… keep smiling everyone… from a distance.

Not more project fear!! Vials with labels saying smallpox. No proof if anything was even in them, and if so what it is/was. Does the media exist only to create alarm and whip up every incident into a major calamity. Especially in the US.

I so wish only substantiated facts were reported. The world would be far happier.

3 Likes

Reading that analysis, it doesn’t look too worrying… :smiley:

1 Like

Nope… just keep doing the right thing… as we all are in any case…

EDIT: this reply is to AngelaR… I am agreeing with her… it doesn’t look too worrying… we just need to keep doing the right thing…

1 Like

There’s a smoked-glass jar in my kitchen with ‘poison’ enamelled on it in Dutch and a picture of a skull, it contains mysterious crystals which I occasionally put in friends’ coffee or tea, I avoid consuming them myself. That’s enough to get a good rumour and conspiracy theory going :grin:

10 Likes

Golly, @vero… you are an …er…“interesting” friend to have :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope you make a point of putting gloves on before you open the jar to give detail to the circulating stories…

2 Likes

sf - the dinner party discussion that keeps on giving! From covid to smallpox. reminds me of the story of the last person to die from smallpox, which I thought interesting?

1 Like

MTAs (material transfer agreements), both written and unwritten, were a wonderful source of freezer filling replicable material back when I worked for a biotech company. We did an internal audit one year and found loads of stuff that shouldn’t have been there given the field of activity that the business was in, and most, if not all, were at least hypothetically traceable back to people who no longer worked for the company. All of the material in question was subsequently disposed of appropriately.

3 Likes

I remember, the head of the lab the outbreak came from killed himself.

Nope? What nope?

Your wish is my command. We are all able to read the fact that you wish. Wishing you a nice sunny day. I don’t get involved with all this nonsense, don’t get jabbed, no strange drugs in my body thanks. I only know ONE of the 5 million world wide who died from this bug - he was a drug user all his life, but just weeks after getting “jabbed” with one of these unverified substances from the pharma companies - he died. I say this just so that later I can show survivors of the storm, that I did a lot to warn people but they prefer to listen to the mainstream babble.
At least we are still all free to make up our own minds. Trust in the Lord and he will guide you. :wink:

So glad there is a user mute button.

5 Likes