Macron + Covid Nov 2021 Pass Sanitaire

My reply was to @AngelaR … I have now edited that reply so that there need be no misunderstanding or queries… :+1:

Yes indeed - just applied it :smiley:

Was this Birmingham, or Wuhan?

Birmingham - Henry Bedson committed suicide.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/carte-covid-19-le-taux-d-incidence-a-nouveau-en-hausse-le-point-par-departement-8c46b0c6-4afa-11ec-8a6b-582d17cbe42b

So what?

Smokers just harm themselves, they might make the surrounding air unpleasant for their neighbours but they’re not going to infect them or by catching COVID put an extra load on medical services . You just need to look at the percentage of unvaccinated people in any country who are taking up scarce intensive care beds .

Not getting vaccinated is far more anti-social than smoking in public, and that’s a vile habit, On the other hand if you want to conduct a rational argument against vaxing, it’s more likely to be convincing if you don’t mention silly superstitions like the ‘protective powers’ of sky fairies.

3 Likes

Who mentioned sky fairies? “Dr” Mark Hide or Hidden? I think you have been watching the TV box for too long. It pollutes your brain with nonsense such as not getting vaccinated as being anti-social. I do not intend to get polluted with experimental drugs like the others on this forum, but have real reasons unlike your whimsical ideas about “catching a disease” etc.
If the very fragile people who got jabbed would only show a little confidence in the jabbing procedure then they would not need to worry in the slightest, since they are impervious to these “dangerous viruses” which might just step over their highly effective jabbing process and kill them on the spot.
Why is it that the jabbed are suddenly all fearful of the unjabbed? What have they got to worry about?
Answer: They are just fearful people who will do ANYTHING someone commands from a “higher position than themselves”. The masses of sheep who gladly take orders because they are not even able to listen to their own common sense and tell those in charge where to stick their experimental chemicals. Good night. You won’t hear another word from me as I am switching this time wasting trash off and going on holidays till this whole farce is over.

I don’t watch TV.

Furthermore I’ve a PhD and am sufficiently well educated to evaluate the reliabilty of sources of information, which you’re clearly not.

The jabbed aren’t ‘frightened’ of the ‘unjabbed’ they’re just very pissed off that a bunch of mediaevally supersitious people are stopping us going back to living normal lives.

Maybe this will go on until all the unvaccinated are incapacitated or dead. Not my desired solution, but when you’re dealing with lemmings…

3 Likes

No issue with anyone not getting jabbed provided they stay out of circulation and don’t expect a hospital bed if they catch it.

The unjabbed offer a “sink” of infection if they contract it. Vaccination so far reduces the likelihood of catching and transmitting to a very large extent

Helen6 is right though, we do need better vaccines. But until they’re available even those of us normally reluctant to take vaccines are having the vaccinations that are available despite sharing some of your misgivings. To reduce the load on others, free up the medical systen to treat people with other conditions and reduce the risk to the vulnerable.

3 Likes

I think it’s more that that the hypothesis is that the injections “may” reduce hospitalisation and death…

The evidence so far as regards onwards transmission and infection after vaccination is what is causing the massive controversy in relation to “vaccine passports”……

To extrapolate…i feel I’m naturally immune and have long lasting and durable immunity far superior to vaccine induced immunity as evidenced in many studies….

Thus until I can take a blood test that either validates or negates this then I’m not prepared to take an injection never before tested in humans without seeing the studies first hand which so far seem to be unavailable until 2076…

1 Like

Kenneth, this is an area of professional interest to me, so I’m going to post in the hope you will read it anyway. You should be aware that the technologies used in these vaccines have been around quite a long time - and there are several different technologies at work in different vaccines. I’ve copied from my post in the Wuhan Leak thread:

At preset the most effect way to reduce incidence of and harm from SARS Cov2 is through vaccination. The RNA technology used for the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines is not new, although the vaccines they produced were: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w and The Long History of mRNA Vaccines | Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

The reason these vaccines could be delivered so quickly was that the usual considerations of cost and administration were simply swept aside. Governments were throwing billions of £/$ at anyone who had a viable vaccine strategy in the hope they would get at least a few effective treatments from the large number of candidates. Regulatory bodies like the FDA and MHRA worked with the companies as they generated data instead of waiting until extensive trials had been completed and then gradually grinding through the dossier. There has never been a time like this in biotech - not even with HIV in the 80’s (the dissertation I wrote then for my degree was on the immunology of HIV infection).

People who refuse the vaccine don’t simply endanger themselves, but they also enable the virus to continue to circulate in the population at higher levels than it could if everyone able to receive the vaccine had done so. In turn that increases the likelihood of generating variants (the more active infections, the greater chance of generating variants) that may dodge the vaccine, be more infectious or cause more harm in an active infection.

In some diseases vaccines can be ‘sterilising’ in that they can completely prevent any kind of infection. That is not the case for SARS Cov2, and it is unlikely there will ever be a truly sterilising vaccine because of the route of infection through a mucosal surface where it’s difficult to get effective neutralising antibodies to work. It reduces severity of infection because it either prevents or reduces the ability of the virus to travel through the body and infect victims systemically. Vaccination greatly reduces the harm the virus can do, but because it relies on peoples own bodies to fight the virus and not everyone is very good at that, it can’t completely protect everyone.

You mentioned ‘The Lord’ in an earlier post, which was reinterpreted into ‘sky fairy’ in a way calculated to bait. If you know your bible then you will also be aware that God has no problem with people dying, having decided that’s how it should be. Plagues are a part of life’s rich tapestry - none of us are going to get out of this alive. :wink:

3 Likes

Have you ever watched or listened to or read any content by Geert vanden bossche .???

1 Like

Please watch this very good video By Dr. Sam Bailey, a NZ doctor who has done much research on the pandemic. It’s very enlightening on this subject.

All the best to you all.

1 Like

You might find this article interesting
https://www.scientifique-en-chef.gouv.qc.ca/impacts/ddr-la-vaccination-fait-apparaitre-des-virus-plus-dangereux/

Sadly ICUs are full of people who think the same.

I have never knowingly heard of him.

Did you know that The Guardian is heavily supported by the Gates Foundation, who is also funding and has interests in the Vaccine companies…

1 Like

I would suggest heavily is pushing it to the extreme, if (one of) the richest people on earth were heavily supporting GMG/ The Scott Trust, I suspect it wouldn’t make massive losses most years and be in a constant state of downsizing, but that’s besides the point, why is it that people who spout this sort of stuff always assume everyone else is a simpering fool who knows nothing? This is hardly secretive information, they both plaster it very visibly all over their respective websites,

… and I don’t think there’s a person alive who isn’t aware of Gates, and the foundation’s, views and work on vaccines including funding them. Sorry to rant but it just gets so tiring being treated like a simpleton child by a group of people who pull up some bullshoot conspiracy YouTube video or report from some quack who was fired from repeated jobs and now works in a chemist while claiming to be a great mind of MRNA and think it is in any way any kind of evidence.

and after that rant I shall go to bed :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

This thread was about the recommendations around vaccines, and the pass sanitaire and getting boosters etc.

Can we stay roughly on topic? There are other threads for those who wish to proselytise about anti-vaxx and conspiracy theories.

I think YouTube or any online video format is to be avoided for any serious purpose.
It’s an inherently undemocratic medium because there’s no interactivity. In a real-life lecture or presentation you can challenge the speaker, ask questions, etc. When reading you can stop, check sources, discuss passages, etc - online reading is great for this because you can often go direct to sources via hyperlinks, etc. With social media generally you at least get a variety of perspectives - but online videos, it seems to me, present an ideal vehicle for charlatans.

You only have to look at star youtubers like Jordan Peterson - his (very few very short) books are pedestrian in the extreme - little more than pastiches of other people’s old ideas - largely pre-war existentialism! - yet he amassed a huge following on YouTube.