Pretty fall (Autumn) photos anyone?

Puy de la Perdrix & Puy du Sancy (background), Saint Babel in foreground:

2 Likes

Having said that, not all of them are mycological experts despite their training - in the words of a French pharmacist friend I knew : “if in doubt, throw it out”

That is a very good “rule of thumb”… and can be applied to most things that might be dangerous in some way…

Hi Jane - Yes l do use filters in many of my photos - in fact l get a great deal of pleasure from the process - however sometimes they are better left in their original state.

1 Like

I did decide to eat them Alex and they were delicious and no ill effects afterwards…x :slight_smile:

Some others came up a short time afterwards but after struggling to identify them I’ve just left them where they are…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today’s view. Unfortunately, the weather forecast is for even warmer weather, so the snow won’t last.

6 Likes

Breathtaking… really enjoy everyones photos!

1 Like

Last day of November tomorrow and Autumn is rapidly drawing to a close - So as a farewell to this glorious fall one last picture from our beautiful canal at Meilhan.

6 Likes

Truly beautiful!

Took this on my phone yesterday evening - one of the reasons I love where we live is the amazing sunsets !

10 Likes

Lot-et-Garonne sunset two nights ago … the view from my window. No editing, photoshopping … yes the sky really was that colour!!

8 Likes

Sublime, who needs to watch television when we have such gorgeous skies above us ! :slight_smile:

Autumn Arrived today

8 Likes

Did it work Dan? Let me know :neutral_face:

Hi Lily - my ‘Lifestyle Advisor’ suggested l try this instead - It did nothing for my gout, but after the 2nd bottle l forgot l had it - Oh! And the headache the next morning made the pain in my big toe a mere inconvenience :blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Shame :rofl: Do you think Malbec (other red wines available) and charcutrie are really the cause?
My husband uses a balm for his big toe, which really helps, but we keep looking for other options. A friend swears by carbonated water, forget the name of the one that works for him :thinking:
Cheers…hic!

1 Like

Photo …of painting. Teillay. It had more of the lake, with ducks, but the reflection was bad, so I chopped it off.

3 Likes

A friend’s photo of yesterday evening…

5 Likes

Another Canal Lateral picture - This time at Hure on the border between Lot et Garonne and the Gironde.

4 Likes

Stunning photo’s Dan, some looking like paintings!