SFN Lunch in Bordeaux

Count me in. I liked the last place we went, but am curious what other great places Nola has up her sleeve?

Your OH's English is probably less dodgy than my French Nola but more than happy to make the effort!

Venue is listed above.

Nola, immerse or drown - good way to learn a language. Also known as sink or swim. lol ;-)

I'm quite happy to go back to the same place? Thought the service was especially good which is always important for a large group!

Count me in - but where?

Ok, seating arrangement noted, Nola!

Yes and I can watch you both be silly and make judgy faces from the other side of the table ;)

As an aside, are most of you fluent French as my OH's English is dodgy (although am sure he understands far more than he lets on....)?

Yes! My thoughts exactly, Brian. :-)

Sheila, finally we get the chance to be silly in the same room! Hurrah!

In too - or make that two please. Many thanks for the offer Brian but will meet up with husband in Bx and come on to the resto from there. Which venue Catharine?

Yes, count us in! :-)

We are OK for the 28th so will look forward to confirmation and, Nola, if you would like to travel with us let Linda know.

Oops - so sorry, everyone. Judith and I would have loved to come, but end September has become a hectic time, with UK trips and much else. This means we'll have to give this one a miss, unfortunately.

At the moment, possible...am aiming back to the UK to work, but trying to decide when...either late September or 2nd week of October, depending on when my brother decides to visit us. Will confirm soon....but if we are around would love to.

Same venue?

It's gotta be yay since I don't speak horse!

For those of you who have already expressed an interest in the Sept lunch - can you please give me a definite yay or nay? Thanks!

Yes, Nola, so lets hope it'll be close by :)

Will be lovely to have the chance to meet you properly Marianne!

I had a great time at the Bordeaux lunch and I'd love to come again in September, as long as its not too far from where I live :)