SFN Lunch in Bordeaux

Judith and I are also looking forward to a repeat gathering in Bx 28/09.

Am happy to give anyone a lift from Mirambeau area....

@ Imre - bugger!

@ Nola and Natasha - excellent!

We would be up for 28th September if there is going to be one in Bordeaux?

I can!

Next one in Bordeaux on Sept 28? I'll be in New Orleans. :-(

Can you make the next one? 28 September? Hope so!

I would have loved to come if I didn't have to go to the stupid market. That happened to be the day I made zero money.

Thanks for those, Neil!

More pics - James and Catharine arrived in style on their new yacht, the Saucy Survivor. Jolly good time was had by all-beautiful loaction, beautiful food and beautiful people!

Thank you Catharine and James for organizing the lunch yesterday. The restaurant (credit to Nola for the suggestion :) is in a lovely location and the food was excellent.
It was nice meeting you and all the others and I had a great time talking to both of you, Sandy, Neil and Lindsay. I am looking forward to talk to the others next time.
Wishing you all a great day!

Great to finally meet you both too Brian

A delicious meal in a nice setting with great people - only missing the wine because of the drive! Thank you James and Catharine for organising the event and all that you do.

Like! And next time won’t be a Wednesday…

So glad you liked it! Have another one up my sleeve for next time, and another one for the time after that...

We have a big garden Imre! Bring a tent and we'll accomodate a fair few!

I can just imagine 4000+ members showing up in Dax for something stronger! lol!

Totally miffed we couldn't be there - much too far - as would love to meet you all. I hope you had a brilliant time. Looks like it!

Great lunch everyone, lovely to meet you all, hope we can do it again soon!

Here are few photos, I think Neil may have a beter one as he went to the trouble of standing up to take his!

j