She's been sacked!

4 Likes

Keep up at the back, have a look elsewhere :yum:

2 Likes

I hear David Cameron is back!

So, what do we think of her replacement?

Cleverly does it……

Sunak will now be slikning into the exectutive lounge at Heathrow shortly to take up his new job in the US at some ill fated tech company.

1 Like

Too many threads…! Difficult finding posts.

1 Like

There you go :yum:

5 Likes

Repeat after me : “Things can always get worse.” and “Oh, it ain’t ever over!”

Posts need to be much taller, wider and spaced at least a metre apart if you’re setting up for a firing squad.

2 Likes

Depends on the size of the firing squad :wink:

1 Like

Nah, if you put the posts too close together, it just confuses the firing party.

Pro tip: Issue the firing party with small calibre weapons and rounds with soft/expanding bullets. Using AP rounds with machine guns is going to saw down those posts PDQ.

1 Like

I never thought I be relieved to see Cameron back :thinking:. But after Johnson, Truss, Sunak and all the other incompetent and often actually evil dross in the Cabinet, someone that does actually give a damn (to a degree) will be refreshing.

Not Cameron then

The man who wanted to be PM because he thought “he’d be rather good at it”.

And wasn’t :rage:

You know how far things have fallen when Cameron, of all people, is seen as a return to competency.

4 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

I’m struggling to think to which question is “Bring back Cameron” the right answer.

3 Likes
4 Likes

You beat me to it Mark. :yum::laughing:

It was probably part of her game plan though - I guess the question is will she make a leadership bid before the election or wait until after.

1 Like

There won’t be much of a party to be leader off after the election, happy days :yum::grin:

Careful - counting, chickens, hatched.