Should she be allowed back?

If you are really keen to see Paul’s face you can find him elsewhere on the internet.

2 Likes

Not clear that I’m going round in circles.

You’d be too stunned by my dazzling beauty.

2 Likes

No, it will be a British citizen by virtue of a British mother.

1 Like

More ways in which she is not helping her own cause - but interestingly the thing that made me swing round to realising she had almost certainly been indoctrinated. How else do you “normalise” severed heads in buckets sufficiently that they don’t faze you?

It’s her third pregnancy by the way, both the other two children died.

1 Like

Might qualify for dual nationality.

1 Like

She’s not fazed because she was brainwashed with videos showing such things, they became normal. She was a child just like those innocent Rotherham girls.

Clearly, she’s not helping herself with her current attitude but she is still brainwashed and also traumatised by the deaths of 2 of her children. TWO OF HER CHILDREN DIED!!

I’m out of this conversation.

5 Likes

Correct Teresa. @anon53589976 should check he knows what he’s talking about before posting.

1 Like

Its amazing how quickly things spin out of control - the original question posed is pretty binary. Like “heads or tails” - I call heads. Why call heads?

I don’t think we know about why she went to the Caliphate - if she was coerced/ groomed. If we seek to confirm an equivalence to the Asian grooming gangs in Northern England we might first need a few years of establishment denial, followed by a police investigation, court proceedings etc.

There might be a presumed equivalence but its circumstantial and speculative at this point in time.

Prima facie = no, keep her at arms length.

Nationality is defined by which jurisdiction the child is born in. If born in Syria, it is syrian UNLESS she registers the child with the british consulate. If she DOESNT then the child is Syrian. Both of my sons were born in German hospitals, i had to register them with the Consulate in in Duesseldorf for them to become British. Who needs to inform themselves now Huh. I still remain that she and any others should stay where they are. I am outta here.

Let’s assume that, if she arrives at a British Consular office seeking help, she will register the child so as to establish British nationality - it would be logical to do so as having a British child will help her case.

I doubt she has much choice.

1 Like

Thought you had nothing to say. And yet here you are again.

I have just listened to her interview with the Times’ journalist. She doesn’t sound to me at all like someone who thinks she gas done anything wrong, supported anything bad.
She seems very glib about her two dead children so I wonder if that is even true.
She sounds like someone with an eye for the main chance looking for a get-out from an unpleasant situation.
She demonstrates a fairly staggering lack of self awareness even for a teenager.
She may as well stay where she is, at least for the moment, I don’t see why she should be considered more of a victim than the boys who have traipsed off to Syria.

4 Likes

This could be because she has been indoctrinated and/or that the only way she has of coping with what has happened to her in the past 4 years is to wall it all off.

But you are absolutely right - she isn’t endearing herself to anyone.

1 Like

After what shes been through albeit her own fault i would think shes probably got ptsd. Surely her lack of self awareness contributed to her very poor choices.

1 Like

Hummm.
A British citizen by descent is a person born outside the UK and is acquired if one or both parents are British citizens . This means that you cannot automatically pass on British citizenship to any child who is born abroad.
Given the extent of her pregnancy, it seems unlikely that the child will be born in the UK.

2 Likes

Yes, if you’re British you can.
If a parent is a British citizen before a child is born the child is automatically born a British citizen by descent.

1 Like

Just watched The One Show. There was an interview with some college students about this girl returning to the U.K… Their replies were more mature and balanced than many on this post.

1 Like

Ok, well stop saying it.

1 Like

Because she is still young and stupid.

1 Like

My wife was watching daytime British tv earlier (something called Moose women apparently) they had a telephone poll and 93% said she shouldn’t be allowed back.

We don’t know why she went, or exactly what she did when with Isis, but at 15 should have known right from wrong. Or is this too simple…?

1 Like