Top-up health insurance 'mutuelle' in France

No problem there is no rush, just shoot me an email whenever you have some time and I’ll call you back whenever you see fit :wink: Have a good time in the UK!

1 Like

No problem Fabien. Though I’m not sure I’ll still be around in 2037! Mind you, why wouldn’t I make it to 96? image

2 Likes

Well I’ll try to keep the insurance side as trouble free as possible and hopefully that stress relieve will buy a couple more decades at least :wink: Finger crossed and hopefully we’ll catch up soon :blush:

1 Like

Not that anyone is necessarily interested… but I fully intend to live until 99 (at least) and I shall kill my OH if he dares to go before me… :heart_eyes:

Hi everyone,

It has come to my attention that at least one Survive France member has been cold called by someone with a view to selling insurance policies with reference to this post. This person has nothing to do with Survive France or @fabien

We do not operate in this manner nor do we pass on your information to third parties, please be assured this is just a cold caller and should be treated as such.

If you do get a call mentioning Survive France I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks

James

1 Like

Good Day,
I was mpst interested to read your post. I would very mucb like to contact Fabian however the link you provided is no longer operating.

Can you provide me with an email, web page or telephone number where I may be able to contact him.

Thank you for your time.
Lin Kirby

1 Like

Two ways… either click on Affiliates at the top of the page and select Insurance (Pepite Courtage)

or click on this link @fabien

2 Likes