Totally perdu

Classic “pull yourself together” counsel, Stella :joy::heart_eyes:

You’d make a good mental health professional, or an "agony aunt’ IMO. :innocent:

1 Like

@anon92567933 suggest that @anon78757855 should “get a grip!”

See my response to Stella, Mandy. Sarah Vine will be shaking in her high-heeled Jimmy Choo boots. Only teasing you! :blush::boot::innocent::heart:

2 Likes

"Listen to me granny! You’ve had a tumble lots of times. Your neighbour says there’s no signs of a fracture, no swelling, no bruising, no deformity, no pain to speak of. You can’t have fractured your hip. Just pull yourself together, get a grip on the table leg, and pull yourself into a standing position. Put the kettle on and make yourself a cup of tea. No, no need to call for an ambulance.

I’ll pop over to see you after I’ve had my nails done tomorrow afternoon. Love ya! " :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It is still the holidays for a lot of French people. She has been/is still on holiday. The holidays can seem long - I was officially on holiday on the 9th of July and my holidays end in a weeks’ time.

4 Likes

@vero

Sound factual advice/information to a woman in need of such IMO.

2 Likes

Yes, you still have to prove youve lived here, and offer the import declarations, if still working.
Five years of declarations??? Three? No one seems sure …I’ve been registered for a long time…with multiple declarationsbut theyhave to be conse cutive…5 or three…or do they…or dont they.
but. I missed a years filling in

Patchy records…

Jeanette, I’m a born worrier yet am not at all phased by the residency requirements after Brexit, in your position you should Mrs Smug of Smug Street.:wink:

2 Likes

I have not heard of any Germans being asked to prove anything… and those who live quiet lives, hidden in the countryside…have nothing to fear.

I’m stepping out of this thread now as I have very real problems to work on, on behalf of Newbies…

xx

1 Like

You old cynic​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With knobs on, Dan, with knobs on :rofl::+1:

1 Like

Peter, please don’t start on the subject of Knobs …goodness knows where this will lead? :open_mouth: lol

1 Like

Ooo, you are awful, but I like you!! :joy:

1 Like

Richard Gilbert Emery, great comedian.

1 Like

Sorry Mandy… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now if there was a Gerxit then that woud be a different bouilloire de poissons…

Madame Wood loves old knobs - Comme Ceci​:blush::blush::blush:
Do not open the attachment if you don’t like big knobs - you have been warned😨

IMG_1626%5B2876%5D-01|457x499

1 Like

Hate to say this Dan :lying_face:
But I think you are confusing Knobs with Knockers! :rofl: ( door)

Ah! You mean like this Tracey

That is a good compromise…

rave from the grave…

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ztZ7WFo3nw

We have to be careful Tracey - The ‘going off topic’ police are always loitering at the corner☺

2 Likes