Trump Trumps Trump

I suspect that this much is true, had he not been PM I doubt he would have got as far as ICU. But, obviously, we don’t know how ill he actually was so all speculation really.

1 Like

The thought did cross my mind too.
He can see the way the polls are going and is looking for sympathy.
However, if it is true, how many people are now infected because they all followed his example and never wore masks?

2 Likes

It’s all suspiciously close to the election, or am I being uncharitable ?

Who knows whether it is fake news or not?
They are saying that the Trumps are not the only ones affected, but who can believe anything that comes from the white House Press office?

After Trump’s appalling performance in the debate with JB, one cannot help but consider the possibility that this is no more than a ruse by DT to avoid further scrutiny :thinking:

4 Likes

While it was appalling I suspect Trump came out of it as well as he wanted - Biden wasn’t really able to score any points so when logic says it should be a 10-0 defeat keeping the contest to a 0-0 draw is a win for Trump.

If he becomes unwell then the election will have to be postponed.

More like they’ll run the election on time & if he wins & recovers he gets to stay as POTUS, if he wins and doesn’t recover Pence gets the Oval Office.

It didn’t take long for someone to suggest it:

That really does amount to a special kind of stupid (incubation varies but no estimate is as short as 2-3 days).

I suspect that she has got confused - after all, the suggestion of deliberately infecting your opponent with Covid sounds much more like something Trump himself would consider.

4 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

Destroy Mother Nature and Mother Nature will kill you!

This has nothing to do with the so called left, which has more manners than the neo-nazis!

Hard to know whether this means he’s actually ill, or just the natural reaction wherever POTUS has a cold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see they are giving him Remdesivir (probably ineffective if not given within 48 hours of infection) and some experimental antibody treatment (which might actually be of benefit).

The bottom line, of course, is that he will probably have a minor illness and make a full recovery - whether you think he deserves that outcome or not.

I’m thinking he has whimpered and threatened the medical team to give him everything they’ve got (except the light-bulb up the arse and IV bleach therapies), all as grist to his election mill.

And he will announce that he has always believed in masks, indeed it was his suggestion from the outset that people should wear them. Watch this space…

No mention of hydroxychloroquine

Every day I think of the thousands of children, including babies, that he has separated (and are still separated) from their parents and put into cages. I think some of his deplorables might sympathize with that.