Trump Trumps Trump

Some people will do anything to weasel out of a debate.

I can’t see him surviving two weeks without holding a superspreader rally. Not to mention the constant tweeting.

That is a bit bleak - but given his age and weight…

1 Like

We can but hope…

1 Like

She’s as bright as her leader: “If we stopped the testing there would be no cases.”
He would be fine now if he was never tested.

I can’t quite believe e I am writing this - but I would rather that didn’t happen and instead he got absolutely trounced in the election.

1 Like

Why does he keep saying he’s OK? I thought he didn’t want people to panic.

Whatever gets the job done…

"It’s like a miracle, it’s an amazing thing.

Apparently, the QAnon conspiracy theorists, who don’t think Covid 19 exists, now think that Trump is pretending to have it as part of a plan to arrest Hilary Clinton, because his tweet on Friday said: “We will get through this TOGETHER!” - TO GET HER - get it?

2 Likes

Trounced in the election and then imprisoned would be a very satisfying outcome. Now if only BJ, Cummings and Farage could share a cramped cell with him. Fantasy I know.

3 Likes

1 Like

I see DT is well enough to go for a drive, you have to feel for those sitting in the car with a man who’s dripping with Covid. :astonished:

6 Likes

They are saying that they were well protected.
Well, they said that about Trump, everybody going into the white House to see him had to be tested.
It seems that testing has its problems wherever it is, except Germany which tests on a local level.

DT’s behaviour is beyond comprehension. Perhaps the driver and the other person is protectd by their suits, but what about the poor people, that have to clean the SUV afterwards. One little mistake and more people are doomed to fall victim to Covid-19!

2 Likes

Trump understands Covid!

"And I get it, and I understand it. And it’s a very interesting thing and I’m going to be letting you know all about it.

“In the meantime we love the US and we love what’s happening.”

Over 200,000 dead that he won’t be able enlighten though.

2 Likes

As if he cares. He’s responsible for many of the over 200,000 deaths, a few more means nothing to him.

I suspect he will leave the hospital waving a vial, proclaiming “I’ve discovered the vaccine!”
And if he once again proclaims that it’s all a hoax, millions of his suckers will still believe him.

2 Likes

FFS This man is certifiable. Tried to upload a tweet of him returning to the White House but failed.
It watches like it’s the return of the Messiah and he has killed 210k of his own.
Any more words fail me.

4 Likes

He is the biggest con man the world has ever seen and it says a great deal about the gullibility of the American people that they still believe him.
At least here in UK BoJo is well into the process of being found out by those who were foolish to believe him in the first place.

3 Likes