Trump Trumps Trump

He’s probably a bit high thanks to all the Dexamethasone he’s been given (it does that).

1 Like

Yes ,I was thinking that, he will be ‘roiding for a few days

Yes, it’s no wonder he says he feels well!

Madness and/or denial

1 Like

Its all a masterplan…
ya’s ain’t seen nuffin yet. Just wait till DT announces a new cure for Covid from his antibodies and wins 50 States straight off…

Exactly! And that is why the US is in its current state. Millions of Americans believe the lies they are fed by the Republican Party and continue to vote for them, incapable of drawing a straight line from policy to the decline in quality of life. And, if not for the Electoral College, Hillary Clinton would now be President, winning three million more votes than tRump.

1 Like

It is a remarkable system for a democracy!

Will the Electoral College system change under Biden because that is what is required?

It is not a true democracy, and is close to becoming a fascist state, which is why next month’s election is so crucial.

There are too many Republican Senators for that to happen.

Would you agree that the EC system is really the problem and that this is the only reason for DT to be sitting in the WH right now?

Yes, that is a big problem, but you also have to put some blame on Russia, gerrymandering, and the ignorance of many Americans. And he would not be sitting in the WH right now if Republican Senators would have voted to remove him from office after he was impeached.

The US electoral college system was quite openly - explicitly - designed to prevent any real power passing to the people in general.

1 Like

‘Don’t be afraid.’
OK, now I’m expected to FINALLY believe that he’s telling the truth?
I’ll take off my mask, but first I need to know how to reserve a seat on the White House helicopter and a bed at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Just don’t send me to the White House afterwards.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid if you have access to all the latest drugs and can afford them.
Feel well if you are stuffed full of steroids.

2 Likes
3 Likes

True story.

Yes, the system is a big mess, and it is possible for tRump to lose the popular vote by tens of millions of votes and still win the election. The electoral college system benefits the Republican Party. Each state gets two Senators, regardless of its population size. California has a population of nearly forty million, and many of the “red” states have only a few million habitants, yet the Republicans have the majority of Senators. The House of Representatives is controlled by the Democratic Party because the House is more fairly represented by the population.

1 Like

And don’t wear a mask (but insist that all those around you do).

1 Like