Untested 5G to be used on Glastonbury attendees

I thought you had ‘muted’ ?

Anyone who spins out “ehrmehgehrd 5G is goin’ kill us all!” kind of pockey needs to find themselves a little bit of professional help, in my opinion.

That’ll be all from me on this topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s being tested at Glastonbury as a form of mind control, telling the attending masses that it’s not really that muddy, drugs are bad and the music is really, really good. If that doesn’t work, they will point the masts at the clouds and make the rain warmer :sunglasses::sunglasses::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

REVOLUTION!!!

2 Likes

Does the crown need to be controlled?
I thought ours was a constitutional monarchy.

2 Likes

your valued input to this thread will be sadly missed Ben

Whatever was here is no longer, because someones feelings got hurt. Or something. Go go tinfoil hats!

3 Likes

Right Okay. The police are using a device for crowd control ( assuming Liz is autonomous) That explains why central London was brought to a halt by the climate protests and many French cities have been decimated by the GJs Shoot, just imagine what would have happened if the crowd wasn’t under control

1 Like

Suggesting another member of the forum is mentally ill is very insulting and uncalled for. Catharine did call for politeness - it’s not too much to ask.

1 Like

Well I wish someone would beam some 5G into Intermarché …

1 Like

It might galvanise all the old biddies who are doing an emergency food stockpile shop for tomorrow… been in the queue for ten minutes now. Aaaargh !!

1 Like

welcome back Ben.
I refer you to wikipedia which shows that this crowd control system uses frequencies of 95GHz. designed to heat up the human body, and also wikipedia which states that 5G can use ‘up to 300GHz’.

…and please, perhaps YOU can enlighten ME as to what ‘a conspiracy nut’ actually is ?

It s available ( perhaps) it doesn’t mean it is used.

you may find this interesting Nellie.

regards
geoff

Yes but there is a qualitative and quantitative difference between the crowd control system in that the power levels are significantly higher than will be used for 5G. Water canon can be used for crowd control but that doesn’t stop anyone from having a shower.

3 Likes

You’re attempting to compare apples and pears. Yes, they both grow on trees, but no they’re different.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I call them like I see them. In a polite manner. For my doing, at any rate. If you find it insulting and uncalled for, I suggest using the report function and letting the moderators judge it.

2 Likes

Bit OTT there Dan, calling someone a conspiracy nut is not insulting or calling them mentally ill.
There are people who are nuts about cars, bikes, fishing etc; do you class them as mentally ill ?

“Needs to find themselves a little bit of professional help in my opinion” - What does this mean other than suggesting they have a psychiatric problem. It’s got nothing whatsoever to do with a persons passions such as cars, bikes, fishing etc. But, as always, you will see things from your place in the world and me from mine. I think it was insulting and uncalled for. Or perhaps you think l am in need of a little professional help for believing such a thing.?

I always get me loyalty card and bank ready to pay.
It is amazing how so many seem to do it at the last minute, as though perhaps this time they won’ be asked to pay.
Last time in Atac I was behind a lady who had two separate lots of shopping and wanted a printout for the second lot.
All I was buying was a bottle of Noilly Prat, which, for some strange reason I can only find in Atac.