What is it?

Unfortunately Peter l always thought Powell was an elitist, disgraceful, racist c–t, but thats only my opinion.

2 Likes

No, you aren’t alone there Dan, 'e were not a nice ?man? at all, at all!

1 Like

I will sleep on it :thinking:
No,
I will devote, a wee bit, of thought to it, whilst, droppin’ off :grin:

Some very intriguing features: in the bottom left quadrant some clear geometric lines and 90 degree angles, very ticklish ! Also some very dark margins, look scorched, or painted? Then there’s the scattered granular effect… my immediate thought, layers of old wallpaper, but the dark margins suggest otherwise. I shall sleep on it, it’s a challenging puzzle, but very good for the brain cells and the hemispheres will have a healthy work-out while I’m asleep :pensive:

1 Like

Bill doesn’t know what it is, and if was him, I wouldn’t sleep on it at all !

1 Like

Aha! I reckon that might be a clue…!
:thinking::wink::pensive::upside_down_face:

1 Like

If 'tis, I 'avent got it Peter :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like a dirty glass door on an oven.

you’ve been peeking in my kitchen… :wink::wink:

I just looked at mine and it’s disgusting…

the inside looks like a dogs dinner too !!

Could have been, but it isn’t :grin:

Is it a wing of a butterfly or moth ?

No, it isn’t Peter

It’s the sticky fly paper for catching flies.

Sue reckons it is marble, I’m thinking glass with a reflection.

None of them

There are some uniformly pale and indistinct geometric shapes in what seems to be the background to the apparant overlay of rich colour. These shapes are in disorder, like the debris at the bottom of a stream or pool. Is this perhaps a watery image? The ‘seeds’ look organic, but I am clutching at straws. I think the comment that if you were Bill you wouldn’t lie on it has significance. It’s a fascinating puzzle tho’!

1 Like

“like the debris at the bottom of a stream or pool”, there is a bit of truth there ! I love the way you’re looking at things Peter !

1 Like

I don’t know wott it is either, btw Peter:slightly_smiling_face: