Where's me Balloon?

Aha, 100 years war connection. kids from Condom-en-Armagnac in Gers, trying to feck up balloon birth control, meanwhile the archers will repel...

more problems Brian! the under 18s Possé have just been rounded up....picked up by the fuzz...now that can hurt. Broke into the local Condom Factory.. pricking all the stock with pins..KIDS 'eh? just take things TOO literally

just Googled Goddard...born Bicester Oxon, MUST have been him.OMG

so, back to robin hood by stealth, archers rule ok. dan can shoot down the balloons and I get the early 70s vintage shula for a quickie before falling detritus gets us.

good night ron, been a long smile despite bad pain today. thanks a thousand or two mate!

he was a great actor, wonder if he really lived in Oxford?, lot of lovies there, the Playhouse New Theatre etc. might have even been a dart player in the Red Lion Gloucester Green? no relation to Richard!

working on it. has your mrs set up a dart board with my picture yet - or worse perchance?

aha willoughby goddard, character actor for playing fat, unpleasant guys - he played gessler to conrad phillips' tell and the fabulous jennifer jayne (quick swoon or two) as hedda. probably landed the role of one of the balloons as well.

you've just reminded my of when I was a lad, my Dad would take me to the pub, the Chequers in Oxford, I would just wait eating crisps in the 'offy' bit. Regular as clockwork in would come a Gargantuan guy, who would order 2 bottles of Pomagne and neck them in a oner, belch and leave.

Dad always told me it was Landburger Gessler...still none to sure this day; It was, I believe, the slowness of loading the crossbow that rendered it useless against the bowmen. That's technology for ya'.

you crack me UP!

richard the lionheart somehow coped with the balloons. but it also makes the 100 years war that bit clearer, two years having battles and then 112 clearing up the bloody balloons.

who's covering L'Herault Bri? just popped out, floppy things all over the motorway. I wish these people would follow proceedure I keep telling them, at the end of the shift CLOCK out, leave your expenses chitty in the box, and put your Bows in the bleeding rack!

no wonder the Crusades dragged on!

was looking at the forthcoming bb king tour, it has a map with balloons! got it, they are an invading alien species who are trying to take over the world. where is dr who when you need him? all those people from the past who coul use bows, blowpipes and even wilhelm tell with his crossbow (just pretend they're apples bill!).

Got some of the lads up together Brian, they all got a little too Merry last night down at the Oak, the Friar's still tucked up, Will's got the fever, Alan's out of sorts ( choked on a Mintrel ) Little John's stuck in a bog somewhere, the Alchemist guy from Rouen's just popped in with a vile of poison he's concocted out of boiled up frogs....what's that for? I asked, "For the blow pipe darts!"

WE DON'T WANT TO KILL 'EM? JUST BRING 'EM DOWN YOU TWAT!...'slap' ...stupid boy!...I dunno, you just can't get the staff now-a-days...any road, must press on as Ol' Claire Raynor used to say...

laters

battle worn Brian is bereft of an arm, so the foresters are working on newer technologies, watch out for the blow pipe!

no Balloon is safe in the skies Shirley.....as you know, so enjoy whilst you can.x

please chuck what you have into this e-hat and watch us GROW. the shoulder - merely the joint shattered and dislocated and I have no idea what happened but OWWWWWW!

Go on Bri, show em your'e nuts!

be careful out there!

my OH has left house with one daughter complaining about large floppy things all over our field. gotta go to the sheriff's office (pharmacy really) to ketchup on my sedatives... darn it, OH driven away without me, better get other daughter to make me a friar tuck sarnie instead. then I'll have the strength to fight em orf. me hose, me hose, my kingdom for a hose - then I'll squirt them all down. see ya later

god's speed Brian of Loxley.....may the sauce be with you

OMG, just had Will come rushing into to control centre out of breath, red as a tomato pettin like a swig...calm down Will I says...what is it?

We're overrun Mate, thousands of 'em in convoy coming in from the East side....'snow good Bri your gonna have to break out the Strongbow! that's all there is to it, Frair Tuck's managed to break his habit, he's finally on the case put down the bacon sarnie and he's getting the arrows over to you now!

Bit embarrasing actually, the OH shouts out what you doing ? I says Booking Flights! she....gagging for a holiday, comes in Starkers, givin it Oh Darling... and gives me a right Oh la la...best time I've had since I made Marion...didn't have the heart to tell her they were for you!