Where's me Balloon?

gotta be a good day, just heard an old thing by herbie goins and the nighttimers on the radio. good start, so balloons respect, you're goners...

yep, blue/red flights a decathlon, best fibre glass ballistics...

12 Bri, that's no good, gimme an hour tops and I'll get the lads onto it... cock's up, SFN coloured flights as usual?

sod, I've only got a dozen arrows left... wonder how it was at agincourt confronted by all those french knights with their balloons?

Brian...Brian..BRIAN! ...Bri...Brisey..shh wake up... Bad news buddy .... they're allover the place....BRIIIIUN!

they've got in...yup, made themselves paper thin..they're in twos.... Blue uns AND red uns ....take a look

Pray thank you Shirley, Milne & Birks ( not to be confused with Mills and Boon ) ( or BOOM if Brian had it his way ) is indeed a Virtual Comedy Partnership, whose Raison d'etre ( prefer them to croissants ) is to bring a little levity to the erstwhile dull and depressing proceedings which manifest themselves daily.

Always vigilant and ready to chuck in a chuckle bomb, wherever and whenever required. But there is a serious side, to our manic mirth-making, in fact all of this fun and frippery is a thinly disguised smoke screen to mask our true goal. That is to rid France of the stifling onslaught of... Oui les Balloons Bleu. It's a 24/7operation, we work shifts 8 on, 8 off. Senior Bowman 'Brian le Grande' who can split a petit pois from 20 paces is in the field. Me ( can't hit a cow's a*se with a Banjo ) am on admin and recruitment. Big Bri ( all a quivver ) bags an average of 372 blighters a night..but between you and me he's tired...tired of it all, it's thankless, they're breeding. Ha, he puts a brave face on it, but, I know he's in denial... out there, one arm... I don't know how he does it, knight after knight..that's where you, Shirley, can help....don your beret and trench-coat and Prepare for action!

If you or any of your friends sees one, phone the Balloon hotline straight away Sherwood 343434, pass this information on to all your friends, and as soon as you have read this message, WIPE YOUR HARD DRIVE CLEAN...let's work together to keep these skies clear, pour France, Pour Liberté, Egalité et Fraternité, rekindle the spirit of La Résistance...death to les freres Montgolfier!

Vive la France

just had sandra hanks and chris nurding's balloons in the first light. Great day for balloon hunting. Watch out for a bloke with one arm in a contraption made of velcro and whatever, using a longbow with his toes and teeth and uttering 'yeahhhhhh!' with great satisfaction following each pop followed by a farting sound!

Hi Shirley

here you go, more balloons than a cartoon strip

Ages, balloons at dawn day!

Up already?

longbow, as in mr hood, shirley. far more powerful, defeated vast french armies at one time too. ballons, pah, had most of them already. we are now using the floppy canvas balloon cases for circus tents. have you not noticed the recent proliferation of circuses? birks and milne, clowns are us, will be in your neighbourhood very soon. keep and eye out. actually, put it back in and just listen out for really bluesy, funky music heralding our arrival. enjoy the weekend!

celeste, what each of my marriage partners has told me, is that one day I'll have to grow up. sod that for a bad idea, as for reverting to something I have as yet to leave behind with the journey back toward that state of being coming closer - can't be bothered. laughter has kept me going when all else failed, so not gonna give that up. Ron, well not being his spokesman I can only predict/guess he probably won't feel so different. so celeste, given that we're not smarmy gits like cowell, just snigger and chortle with us.

good night people, this sodding shoulder stocks the nuffing outta me, most go to do something with bo peep.

padded cell together? we'd go mental! Hug passed on, thanks

if it was together it might need to be soundproofed as well as padded to protect the world from gut bursting laughter - nuffink but de best... bless her, give her hug from me and tell her she'll get over it one day. my plus side is that mine cannot understand my kind of humour enough to ever bother - but what a way to live not being able to put on a video of spike and be laughing before he even opens his mouth!

my OH has just read this, and she says, I don't get it! and suggests the Brian and I are locked away!

Hi Sian, hope you didn't mind me hovering over you ( virtually )...God where's the smiley faces when you need them?

PS you are welcome to hop over to see us any time.

Ha ha ha ha ha - thoroughly enjoyed this little monologue, totally the place for it! I prefer your space-hopper roof-inhabitant to the virtual ones!

and - Hi :)

any way, I thought I was being deadly serious... or do I mean gladly delirious, or...

under circumstances, there are medics who would go beyond two - how about: b & r the quartet?

Ha Ha Celeste, two loonies deffo!