Your photos - the view from your house

There are quite a few (red limousin)

:wink::grin::laughing: yes, but I was told by the locals that the name actually came from the number of “watering holes”… ponds… or whatever…rather than cows…

sounds bizarre, but that is how the explained “millevache” :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

A thousand springs/sources

1 Like

There… you knew it all along, didn’t you… :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GARDEN%20(2)

Old House - taken on the day we moved in.

New House - taken this week.

4 Likes

That was lovely to see all your photos.
We are still hankering after a move to France but are feeling as though plans are on hold with all this Brexit malarkey. Where we had something to look forward to, now not so sure. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Autumn colors in our garden - and planted my first tree today

20191210_163234

4 Likes

We made a run for it. Had planned for a while to go, Brexit only made it more urgent.
Still time to move…

2 Likes

Very early morning and later in the day. Do lots of other people have snow right now?.

9 Likes

That looks absolutely beautiful @almondbiscuit !

1 Like

We have a bit of snow, about 10cm or so. But not really very much yet. Usually get the proper snow in February.

6 Likes

Thank you. We are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

Looking S.E. over the roof of my house towards the town of Vire.

View left to town 500

Looking S.W. down the valley of the river Vire.
35 View right to valley 500

The houses on this lane are on such a steep slope that I can see over the roof of my neighbours’ across the road in the same way as I can see over my roof from the lowest part of my garden.

Full moon rising over Vire.

My house is at 155m alt. The sky seems very close, especially when the clouds are putting on a great display. This from my kitchen window.
Clouds 02

5 Likes

and @JaneJones - I am sooo envious. I love snow. It’s missed us - it’s only just up the road. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You can always have some of ours

5 Likes

I wish. :slight_smile:

No snow for me but I love the Nat Geo Fr of it all. And, especially the :paw_prints: of @Mark !

Various shots from the view’s around the farm, I like taking photos :wink::yum:

10 Likes

From this evening.

9 Likes

The view from our kitchen window this evening as the sun sets from the other side of our house behind the photographer showing the rising ground on the other side of the valley.

8 Likes