Tip Jar is up and running!

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 17.08.21
The tip jar is up and running, now processing card payments simply and without the need to login to PayPal or anything else.

Please give it a try :grin:

2 Likes

probably the best and most simple solution :wink:

1 Like

Hmph…just borrowed a friend’s paypal to shunt over a few bob. Ah well, next time maybe.

Here you go! https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/survivefrance

I did it this morning…

2 Likes

You should add that link to the Tip Jar page @james in case someone want to go that route.

2 Likes

Thanks! :kissing:

Here it is @strudball :sunglasses:

SF - the best face of social media. Just saved me loads of stress and pissed off clients helping sort my IT issue.

7 Likes

Thanks for reminding me where the Tip Jar is @james

Contribution added…

3 Likes

Thank you, James. Done & dusted.
:bouquet:

1 Like

cheers

If I contribute some Christmas cheer will it make the adverts go away, I’m willing to tip either way

Looks like I need to hand over a bit more dosh - I’ve just (re)started getting adverts on SF!

On the positive side, at least the adverts are reasonably neutral - there’s one site I go on occasionally which is forever showing me adverts for incontinence pants and also mascara for old people with sparse eyelashes - all a bit demoralising, those :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh is that why they’ve reappeared!

There should only be one at the top of the page. I’m revising the whole ad situation over the next few days/weeks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can cope with that if it improves financial support.

1 Like

Sorry @James - I made an assumption there but I think it probably is more than time I made a contribution anyway :smiley:

I was wondering why I started seeing the ads.

1 Like

A single banner ad that doesn’t jump and skip or talk to me in an American accent I can cope with…

3 Likes